[3.14] Champion TS/Barrage Pure Phys - All Content - Begginer's Friendly

"
Tenebrae00 wrote:
Is there anything I can improve to get better gear? Im currently stuck on T8-9 maps.

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Tenebrae00

Thank you for reply :)

Hi!

You can improve differents part of your gear:

1. Flask: You don't need 3 life flask and a mana flask (refund some passives to adquire the life and mana leech nodes on the claw zone, for example you can remove your 3 mana leech, the node called Essence Sap, and another 2 points for anywhere else), if you need, can use 1 life flask, but this build can sustain his life without flasks. Improve with Dying sun and utility flask (evasion, armour and crit chance). Quicksilver flask is pretty nice for fast clearing (you will move faster).

2. Helmet and rings: With harvest back, is pretty interesting try to do the build with some strongs rare, with life and resistance boost and some nice damage stats. In your helmet need the barrage enchant for more single damage (very important this league with the Maven Arena). Remember, one of your rings have to be Venopuncture for chilling (is very defensive in this build, so try to achieve one with nice rolls).

3.Single target: You are not using the barrage set up, so try to make a 6 link Chin Sol for barrage with a quiver with point blank in your secondary bow (you have to do weapon swap).

4.Body armour: Normally, belly of the beast or Kaoms heart are very good items for this build, but like I said before, with harvest back, you can try at least a chest with increased critical damage, life boost and nice resistance.

5.Amulet: The best option here is Aul Uprising with the modifiers we need, but for cheapest option try to use a Hyrri's Truth with a defensive or offensive anoint.

6.Gauntlet: Try find a 4 link Haemophilia Gloves with curse vulnerability on hit. With harvest back, if you find a explody chest with critical modifiers and nice rolls to life and resistances, you can switch haemophilia for rare gloves with life and resis and damage rolls. Corruption with vulnerability is needed.

7.Boots: Try to find the inmune to chill and movement speed modifiers in boots, helps a lot with your chill reflection (then you are inmune to your venopuncture).

8.Quiver: You need 1 quiver with point blank and damage stats for barrage and the Ringwalds Quills with the corruption: Bows attack fire an additional arrow.

I hope I helped.

Greetings
"
Atohs wrote:

I hope I helped.

Greetings

Thank you a lot for extended explanation. This will definitelly improve my play
Atohs, Hello dude, this build is awesome very like it but in Ritual there is no Point Blank quivers(fixed, sorry i was retarded xD) thats why single target dmg is not even decent, currently i'm 77 lvl but annihilating T10+ maps but without bosses. Also i dont understant how u setup 4 auras, with enlighten lvl 2 i cant do this.
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/6aJ2qTvM
Stay hydrated!
Last edited by akarindesu on Jan 24, 2021, 2:48:23 PM
"
akarindesu wrote:
Atohs, Hello dude, this build is awesome very like it but in Ritual there is no Point Blank quivers(fixed, sorry i was retarded xD) thats why single target dmg is not even decent, currently i'm 77 lvl but annihilating T10+ maps but without bosses. Also i dont understant how u setup 4 auras, with enlighten lvl 2 i cant do this.
Stay hydrated!

Hello!

Some of the paths to upgrade your damage are the same that I tell to Tenebrae (2 messages above).

Answering your question about enlighten, I quote part of my guide: "Enlighten level 4 is only needed if you want use 4 auras and without aul's uprising (for example, Pride + Precision from amulet + Flesh and Stone/Herald of Purity + Dread Banner. If you have Aul's you don't need Enlighten and you can use Pride + Precision + Flesh and Stone + Herald of Purity + Dread Banner".

So you need enlighten level 4 if you want 4 auras, with level 2 only can run 3 auras. If you find a Aul's uprising with pride reservation modifier you don´t need enlighten and you could use 5 auras (increadible damamage boost), but it's a expensive option.

I recommend you use 3 auras for now and leveling your character and do some upgrades in your gear. When you have enough currency you can try buy an Aul's uprising.

I wish that helped to you. If you have more doubts don't hesitate to ask.

Stay safe exile!

"
Atohs wrote:
"
akarindesu wrote:
Stay hydrated!

Hello!

Some of the paths to upgrade your damage are the same that I tell to Tenebrae (2 messages above).

Answering your question about enlighten, I quote part of my guide: "Enlighten level 4 is only needed if you want use 4 auras and without aul's uprising (for example, Pride + Precision from amulet + Flesh and Stone/Herald of Purity + Dread Banner. If you have Aul's you don't need Enlighten and you can use Pride + Precision + Flesh and Stone + Herald of Purity + Dread Banner".

So you need enlighten level 4 if you want 4 auras, with level 2 only can run 3 auras. If you find a Aul's uprising with pride reservation modifier you don´t need enlighten and you could use 5 auras (increadible damamage boost), but it's a expensive option.

I recommend you use 3 auras for now and leveling your character and do some upgrades in your gear. When you have enough currency you can try buy an Aul's uprising.

I wish that helped to you. If you have more doubts don't hesitate to ask.

Stay safe exile!

Thanks for the answer, I'll post some few posts for report of feelings about this build in ritual.

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/PA0BxAeX , destroying mobs on T15, without bosses, still got oneshots from them xD Spent around 10 ex.

Stay safe as well!
Last edited by akarindesu on Jan 25, 2021, 7:25:47 AM
Hello everyone.

3rd day of this awesome build is done and i'm 88 lvl almost 89, clearing everything like its T1 map, i bought enlighten for 4 aura setup, it works but i build doesnt have enough intelligence for enlighten so i have to anoint "Utmost intellect", also with 4 auras I dont have enough mana for cast 2 TS or Dash+TS, how i can solve this problem?. Almost done with my TS setup, and i'll start to setup my barrage, currently have more boss damage with TS.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/qK22ztph
Current spends: around 20ex(include 4ex for fail fuses on Chin Sol xD)

Stay hydrated.
Last edited by akarindesu on Jan 26, 2021, 8:42:38 AM
Oh boy, i always wanted to try a bow build, but knowing how expensive they are and i (currently only have 6 ex) am so afraid to waste my currency and not being able to clear even yellow maps damn XD... Can i actually do it with 6 ex?
"
Kloroad wrote:
Oh boy, i always wanted to try a bow build, but knowing how expensive they are and i (currently only have 6 ex) am so afraid to waste my currency and not being able to clear even yellow maps damn XD... Can i actually do it with 6 ex?

Hello Exile!

This build can do all content. For Sirus A8 you need expend at least 10ex, but you will lack a lot of damage and defensive sources. With 6 ex you can do 16+ maps in question of clear speed... The single target damage is the big inversion of the build, so vs some bosses and end game bosses you will have some trouble. I think with 6 ex you can do until Sirus A5 confortably. Later you will need to improve your damage... With harvest back you have some options to create mirror items with a few exalted.

Greetings!
Thx for the answer, i'll give it a try then :) being able to clear bosses is one thing ,but the most important i think its the clear speed without counting the bosses so... i'll probably be fast enough to gather some currency, and i actually don't know how to craft properly, i still saw some videos about it x)
Last edited by Kloroad on Feb 5, 2021, 4:24:24 PM
Hi there
ill start by thanking you for this cool build
i'm still in the leveling progress but awesome game play
i do have some questions

1) i see a 2c ring of pure res & life, why not use a ring with Vulnerability on hit? i see no other curse

2) could you elaborate on the reason you use blink arrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info