[3.14] Champion TS/Barrage Pure Phys - All Content - Begginer's Friendly

"
Mojo907 wrote:
surprised you haven't added Call of Steel to this build yet....

Using Call of Steel doesn´t make a big difference, only if you run out of mana and in other special scenarios... So if you want can use it, but isn´t mandatory.

Thanks anyway for point out it
"
Pipitouch wrote:
Im having trouble with Mana... with this build, i can't even put all the auras on takes all my mana.

Also i couldn't find the boots with immune to chill so I got the dream fragments ring. Does this affect the whole build?

I saw your character and this could be the improvements:

1. In your 6L only use the damage skills, put the auras on the gloves, helmet or another area where you do not link them to gems that increase the cost of mana. That would help with your mana issues. And your aul amulet ddoesn´t work in the build, because you need aul with pride, no with envy.

2. Try to buy the correct gloves, because you are using different gloves and the hemophilia give you explosions.

3.The boots with immune to chill you can craft it with the veiled mod if you find it or using poe trade and find it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/b8r69nRSL

4. Upgrade your gear step by step, following the guide. If you have any trouble, leave another comment.

I hope I've been helpful,

Stay safe exile
Last edited by Atohs on Nov 2, 2020, 4:35:11 PM
You have GMP and awakened GMP together in the same 6 link. I believe they don’t stack like that, are you sure you don’t mean LMP and then awakened GMP?

Edit - I see you used a “/“ - nevermind then lol. At first glance it looked different.

Nice guide I’m going to try this tonight.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Last edited by KingExodusGG on Nov 3, 2020, 10:10:58 PM
Athos Ty so much for the reply! i finally have the proper gear and the build is working great, but i just started red maps and i keep getting one shotted by chaos. How do i get the chaos resistance up being that i have the gear already for the build?
"
Pipitouch wrote:
Athos Ty so much for the reply! i finally have the proper gear and the build is working great, but i just started red maps and i keep getting one shotted by chaos. How do i get the chaos resistance up being that i have the gear already for the build?

First of all, I'm glad the build is working for you. About my decisions, i don´t have any chaos res because i don´t needed normally. The mobs dead very fast and the bosses with chaos damage I know their movements and I avoid them... and sometimes I use Amethyst Flask.

But here you have some tips:

VS Chaos damage try to use a pantheon that give you take less damage taken of damage over time...

Another improve could be a flask with remove poison (if it's the poison damage that kills you)

After that if you still having problems, you can upgrade your chaos res with the rare ring, helmet and some jewels. This is more expensive, because you have to look out your another res...

Then you have some few options, but they are very dificult for new player, because you have to change a little your passive tree and invest in some cluster jewels or timeless jewels... So I don't recommend this options for you.
can i do t16's with 10ex investment?
"
Wewe123 wrote:
can i do t16's with 10ex investment?

Mapping is very different that endgame bosses and final content... so you can do t16 maps with an investment about 3 ex. Mapping for this build is easy, but if you want delete bosses and do all the game content you have to invest more than 10 ex.

Have a nice day!
how do u get chill on mobs?
"
zhanyou1987 wrote:
how do u get chill on mobs?

Hi!,

The chill is produced thanks to venopuncture. One of the effects of the ring, says: "Non-Chilled Enemies you inflict Bleeding on are Chilled". So, we have a 75% chance to inflict bleeding (3 out of 4 attacks we do), so normally the enemies are chilled.

Stay safe exile.
Is there anything I can improve to get better gear? Im currently stuck on T8-9 maps.

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Tenebrae00

Thank you for reply :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info