3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

Disgusting League
heummm why did you hyped everyone with The what were working on Week2... and release them on Week 3.. that make no sense.

those fix are okay.. but far from what player were expecting for this week patch.. like all the heist improvement.
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
Seriously we still have to wait one more week for the league to actually work?

If you not going to fix drops at least revert changes to what it was before, this the worst it was so far, not worth time or doing.

You had one whole week to work on this, don't tell me there is one more week of playing STD.
Last edited by Kasiulkas on Sep 30, 2020, 2:52:28 PM
finally
I want to make the league, and you're rolling it up to fix it, I'm playing the league like it's STANDARD. This is very bad.
So ur saying at the start of the week "we are working on blabla and will test + introduce it over the week" and then we just get a few Hotfixes and have to wait another full week until we can actually play the League without wasting our time?

I compared 10h farming in Heist (Grand Heists with Currency & Trinkets) against Maps, actually got nearly 4x more over mapping then from the League mechanic. Its a freaking joke what ur doing currently to ur community.. but hey atleast ur pumping us with shit MTX that noone cares about when ur League aint even work.
Hey GGG,

You said you fixed the issue with the npc not giving any more alert increase.

Krast and Nenet are still during Perception and Lockpicking are still raising the alert while they attack monsters there.

Do something about it.

KR,
StatusExcessuD
"
The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.

This means it will be safe to leave Grand Heists to empty your inventory and go back?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Best of luck to the team trying to sort out the bugs.

I crash constantly in heists, making them completely unplayable. I'm sure it's much worse for hardcore players, but crashing, losing loot\time and 10% xp just isn't fun :(

so there's not gonna be a fix for the game going 100% Sentinel (aka working AGAINST Everyone?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info