We've prepared a small update which should fix the portals to the Rogue Harbour from Heists, as well as a handful of other issues. We're planning to deploy the 3.12.2b update by the end of this week, likely today (Thursday NZT). In the meantime, check out a preview of its patch notes.

The console realms will receive this patch in a few days after its deployment on PC.

Please note that the patch notes below may be changed prior to release of the 3.12.2b update.

• The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.
  • Fixed a bug which caused Grand Heists to sometimes fail to spawn an entrance to a Wing.
  • Fixed a bug where Agility Jobs could sometimes not be completed in Underbelly.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Skitterbots preferred pathing towards allies, rather than enemies.
  • Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when stealing a modifier from a Nemesis Rare monster.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when applying the Revenant Explosive Arrow Effect microtransaction.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Infernal Blow.

We'll deploy more improvements to the Heist league next week in the 3.12.3 update. Thanks for your feedback and patience!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
hi
was hopping see the reduction in the heist size and in the number of doors, npcs working faster and a increase in the rogue marker value of the objetive :( well i will keep doing maps and saving the haists for later
Last edited by Mokurp on Sep 30, 2020, 3:00:38 PM
*cheer*
"
The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.

Ooooh, hell yeah! Get off my lawn, stoopid exiles!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

MonkaS
Nice. Wish it was a private area like garden to begin with. But at least it's only 2 weeks in.
"
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

PepeHands
That animated guardian bug had priority over the reworked icestorm not working properly with spell totem? Weird.
Perception is reality.
can actually do grand heists again and dump loot Pog
PRAISE
yo btw, wither + totems doesnt focus and follow on bosses once they teleported or jumped. that makes things kinda harder than necessary sometimes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info