Recording Heist From Level 3

Honestly the first thing that caught my attention when i went to heist was voice acting.This is on another level and i was very surprised by that.
Thank you guys :)
"
RareFN wrote:
"
girng wrote:
Stop using the coronavirus card, no one cares.

GGG, hire this guy! He knows how to make a full league during a pandemic way better than you

Have you heard of the saying

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid
Couldnt care less about voice acting when league features are buggy non playable and unrewarding cr**.
All randoms with zero challenges crying while the ones with 20+ love it ahah! Don't listen to them, especially the ones cringing about the covid19. They never had a real problem rl. League needs polish yes but all this crying is nonsensical, grow up ffs. Keep with the great lore and voice lines guys, we love em (I wonder what book Karst is reading...)
Last edited by Malkybutt on Sep 30, 2020, 5:32:51 AM
Loved the voice acting, NPC interactions and the general depth they bring to the league.

But...

As others have said, please make them bark significantly less frequently. The more time you spend running heists, and the faster you got, the more it feels they never stop talking.

Some heists you have more lines of text in chat than if you were to price an awakeners orb at 2c.

Excessive frequency really ruins things like this. The first time you hear a line can be brilliant and something you want to share with friends. If its the 300th that day, you kinda just start to hate the NPCs.

It's just Ordis from Warframe again, but there's 9 of them. Charming and flavourful once, but if the chatter is more frequent than the in-game music, you just want to turn it off.

Anyway, great job to the voice actors, writers, artists and the rest of the team that brought all these NPCs to life.

Please try and add a system where if a line has played in the past few minutes, they don't repeat it.
Hey GGG it looks like you are in need for some real substancial practical intellectual helpfull feedback.
The kind you fill your forums and love so much.
Instead of that evil "non helpfull criticism" that hurts my feelings.
So ive collected the best feedback i found on the forums for you here you go:

"Cool" "Neat" "Poggers" "Nice" "Thankyou" "Dang" "Awesome" "Pogu" "Yes" ":)"

Im sure this will significantly boost and improvement the current state of the game and make everybodies experience much better when they use their holidays to play your completely polished well tested leagues.

And remember always stay logical and coherent i love you exiles.
"
Malk87 wrote:
All randoms with zero challenges crying while the ones with 20+ love it ahah! Don't listen to them, especially the ones cringing about the covid19. They never had a real problem rl. League needs polish yes but all this crying is nonsensical, grow up ffs. Keep with the great lore and voice lines guys, we love em (I wonder what book Karst is reading...)

If you have 20+ challenges completed then you obviously like the league.
Stop measuring feedback value with challenges completed.

I have none completed and you know why? The recent leagues were so disappointing i can't get myself to do all the hassle again.

The game used to be a minimalistic arpg, and now we are deling with this zoom zoom meta filled with bots and everyone looks like a christmas tree, covering entire screens with their spells and you can't see what the shit is going on.

At this point i would choose Diablo 3 over this because that game has way less bugs. Yes, D3 the game everyone used to crap on, and look at PoE now, it turned into the same game with extra steps.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Nice to see GGG finally doing something about the mess of characters speaking over each other. Can't believe this mess entered production in Betrayal.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
release the fix , stop create MTX please
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Heist is one of the best voice action I have seen so far. Great job, Love IT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info