[3.12] Hexblast Archmage Ignite Trickster

"
rectis wrote:
Is "Harness of the Void" really that useful for this build? We "only" hit with Hexblast and WoC, and since the highest is only 25% chance to trigger it, i don't think we hit that often to make it reliable. Instead take Ghost Dance for survivability?

Yes it gives quite a lot of damage. It averages down to about 5M total ignite difference. Ghost Dance isn't that good for our build. We do not scale our evasion rating and we are already immune to stun by using skyforth.

You could get Swift Killer for more consistent dps but it would be useless during certain boss fight like sirus.

"
thedukey wrote:
Any leveling advice for this?

You should level as fireball ignite. I believe there are plenty of league starter builds out there that would explain the leveling process better than I do.

You can swap to hexblast once you have a few points into curse nodes on the tree and can equip Vixen;+'s Entrapment.

Keep leveling as life/MoM version. Only swap to low life once you can equip all the gears.

Do not socket Healthy Mind in until you swap to low life. Well you could as a life build but it would make your life way too low.

Last edited by Myraklus on Oct 3, 2020, 5:09:34 PM
Nice build !
Do you have a solution for Hexproof, or do you just avoid them ?
"
Cleymant wrote:
Nice build !
Do you have a solution for Hexproof, or do you just avoid them ?

You can do hexproof maps normally. The enemies still gain doom, they are just not affected by the curse itself. Hexblast will do a bit less damage but its still fine.
"
You can do hexproof maps normally. The enemies still gain doom, they are just not affected by the curse itself. Hexblast will do a bit less damage but its still fine.

Oh didn't see that in the patch note, thanks for pointing it out.
I have a question regarding your PoB,

You are taking the mana nodes next to the Cluster slot next to Whispers of doom, and you are taking the elemental damage nodes next to doomsday (and setting up the cluster there), you could easily save 2 points here,
"
Nikerym wrote:
I have a question regarding your PoB,

You are taking the mana nodes next to the Cluster slot next to Whispers of doom, and you are taking the elemental damage nodes next to doomsday (and setting up the cluster there), you could easily save 2 points here,

I was 1 level short of getting the jewel socket.
SO the only mapmods this build cant run is ele reflect and chance to avoid aliments?
It's possible to run ailment avoidance maps, it's just really annoying. If you have corrupted rare map you need for completion, you should still just run it.
"
Nikerym wrote:
SO the only mapmods this build cant run is ele reflect and chance to avoid aliments?

Yeah you cannot run reflect maps.

Avoid aliments map is doable, though annoying. You should be fine on most maps but I would avoid doing guardian maps though.
Can you do juiced t19 delirium with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info