[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Guys i really dont mind helping anyone but when you dont have the items ive listed on the gear section or the tree being COMPLETELY diffrent, dont say why ure lacking dmg or why ure squishy and stuff like that, have some common sense
Hi,
is this guide safe to follow?
I really, really want to play a good Ice Shot build, but it's so hard to find a good guide.
I have around 10ex budget on heist, coudl I clear endgmae with that?
"
Hi,
I really, really want to play a good Ice Shot build, but it's so hard to find a good guide.

Did you check the videos? :P build can do end game bosses in a fraction of a minute
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Hi,

Did you check the videos? :P build can do end game bosses in a fraction of a minute

Dang, didn't notice there were videos.
Will 10ex budget get me even close to that?
"
Earthpak wrote:
Hey brother thanks for the guide, just had a quick question if you can answer, or anyone really. Where do we get 100% conversion to cold from? I know we get 60 from ice shot, and 20 from hatred, where do we get the last 20? Thanks in advance.

U get 40% phys convert to cold on tree (winter spirit cluster), that already gives 100% for ice shot. One thing to note is that hatred does not do phys convert to cold, it is phys as extra cold, and they are different. If u wanna get 100% convert on barrage, u need much more investment, and its actually not needed in this build
"
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Hi,

Dang, didn't notice there were videos.
Will 10ex budget get me even close to that?

Im gonna be honest with you, 10 ex isnt gonna be close to that, just farrul fur is 10 ex, its kinda expensive build to min max/get end game items but once u do you can do everything
So this build wouldn't be comfortable doing endgame on a 10ex budget?
Damn, idk what toplay anymore :/
"
So this build wouldn't be comfortable doing endgame on a 10ex budget?
Damn, idk what toplay anymore :/

Im not saying you cant do end game with 10 ex, i said not close while comparing my dmg on the videos with a 10ex budget lol, you certainly can do end game bosses but just dont expect a shit ton of dps
"
Raotiz wrote:
Can someone help me with my build? I'm lacking dmg for map bosses, I just want this as a speedrunner.. I know my gem levels isnt good but what else can I do ?

1. Your tree is not optimal. I understand u just want a speed mapper, but even for that 2 IL is not worth it. There is a reason why that jewel is so cheap nowadays, simply because we get much better options. You dont have reliable frenzy generation during boss encounters, and if u lose ur IL buff and frenzy before killing the boss, u do minimal damage.

2. You are not fully utilizing taming. If i did not miss something, u don't shock, nor do u ignite. you are losing 80% increased damage here. And same reason you are not getting the 10% more multiplier on cinderswallow. To ignite is actually really easy, just get any flat fire damage on any gear, easiest way is on an abyss jewel. To get shock, most likely u'll need cluster jewel.

3. your gloves are doing nothing. U have sniper's mark, and thats much better than ass mark for boss, and ur gloves will always overide ur sniper's mark. Just change into a tombfist, and make sure u have a murderous eye in it.
Hello !

Thank you for you build i like it !

my actual character : https://pastebin.com/iBnfU7ch

I'm still doing my watchstones A4 and it's ok but i really want more damage on single target, the clearspeed is really good for maps ... I know my tree is a bit different but i dont know how to improve damage cause it's not pure physical and it's the first time for me playing that kind of character...

Watcher's eyes with added flat damage will boost it a lot ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info