[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
maonima wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
maonima wrote:
Hi, have been following your build but I am currently stuck at tier 14 maps. What would you suggest on what shld I improve for the best effect. My character build and items can be viewed from my profile. Thank you.

ur profile is private

I have enabled the character tab. I have difficulty maxxing the resistance and maintaining the survivalbility.

change gloves as soon as possible, get ring with shaper influence or else your mark of the elder ring doesnt work, get rare helmet for more hp and resistances

and get a better amulet with life roll and the resistances u need

your jewels are rly bad also (the ones on ur tree) get better ones (search for attack speed when you crit, crit multi, and adds # to # cold dmg to bow attacks)
I saw your PoB and u dont have cap resists. Is that normal or should i aim to cap them?
Nice guide btw
Could someone take a look at my build and give me an idea of where to go from here or what improvements I could make?

i found some decent boots with aspect of the cat but according to POB switching to farruls fur would give me a big dps hit.

i know i need a watchers eye with hatred mod as well.

originally had temporal chains+ele weakness on the templar gloves, not sure if i should be using those instead, but i was going to try to get frostbite + assassin's mark, having trouble seeing if that's a better idea on POB.
"
jkhan720 wrote:
Could someone take a look at my build and give me an idea of where to go from here or what improvements I could make?

i found some decent boots with aspect of the cat but according to POB switching to farruls fur would give me a big dps hit.

i know i need a watchers eye with hatred mod as well.

originally had temporal chains+ele weakness on the templar gloves, not sure if i should be using those instead, but i was going to try to get frostbite + assassin's mark, having trouble seeing if that's a better idea on POB.

How do you apply double curse (ele weak + temp chain) ? you have a skill or item for that ?
You have 0 frenzy / 0 power during fight boss without farrul no ?
whispers of doom annointment to use the extra curse.

and yes thats probably true, my settings are wrong in pob most likely when it comes to calculating the dps.

"
rosti6655 wrote:
I saw your PoB and u dont have cap resists. Is that normal or should i aim to cap them?
Nice guide btw

ye always aim to cap them, im just greedy for dps
Have recently started this build, would like some advice on where I should be looking to go next on the build to efficiently continue scaling. Profiles open, character is Baeclasts_Finest.

My life pool is a meme, and my damage is.. pretty good but I feel it could be much better.

Current goals: Save up some currency and upgrade gems to 20/20s or awakened where possible. Reach the level 90s and get more of those important stats allocated around the thread of hope.
"
Have recently started this build, would like some advice on where I should be looking to go next on the build to efficiently continue scaling. Profiles open, character is Baeclasts_Finest.

My life pool is a meme, and my damage is.. pretty good but I feel it could be much better.

Current goals: Save up some currency and upgrade gems to 20/20s or awakened where possible. Reach the level 90s and get more of those important stats allocated around the thread of hope.

get a rare helmet with barrage enahnce and craft it your self, shouldnt be hard to hit good life roll and some res,

try to get 2 levels and get golems blood asap
and u can annoint disciple and training

u can also change ur rare ring, i know it gives u a lot of dps but u dont have hp nor resistances

try to copy my current gear and items, they are much more stable
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 22, 2020, 9:50:43 AM
Any tips for me? What should I buy as a next items except flasks? Pls tell me what should i get in the order
hellou friendo, could you check out my char "BowSlowCrow",

i feel i struggle in single dmg and i die somehow that i dont even know it. thanks alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info