3.12.2 Hotfix 1

Thank you for continually working to improve stability. This is my favorite league in POE conceptually and I really hope the crashes will calm down through your dedicated efforts!
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
Damn! you owe me a blueprint & 3K markers GGG, I never saw this fix & run a blueprint, & exit after running the 1st wing because my inventory was full & knowing I can come back again. To my surprise, the portal disappeared after I left. After restarting my instance many times in the hope to come back again to that instance that's when I search what's happening & found out about this fix.

After holding on to that blueprint to avoid bugs & still get screwed in the end, really disappointing. :(
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
So here's a crazy idea: Let's just make the heist area a player instanced area like the hideout, why does it need to be populated? What's the point if it's just going to cause all these problems?
Can we just be able to open heists and grand heists from our hideouts?

We can still go to the harbor to do the planning and kit out the rogues if that helps cut down on the work necessary for the patch. I don’t mind prepping a bunch of grand heists before returning to my hideout.

This would also help with how you could integrate heist to core.
Awesome, glad I ran my GH right after the patch and immediately lost it. some kind of ingame announcement of "hey we broke it again guys, don't leave your heist" would be great.
"
So here's a crazy idea: Let's just make the heist area a player instanced area like the hideout, why does it need to be populated? What's the point if it's just going to cause all these problems?

Won't happen until the target $$$ has been acquired. Could you please buy some MTX?
please give us private instance of rogue harbour.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I think a server message is not a bad idea plus a GGG tagged Reddit post. People are losing their minds in harbour instances as well as Reddit threads, myself included until I found this. A lot of people had the idea that it was safe to run them now....
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:
I think a server message is not a bad idea plus a GGG tagged Reddit post. People are losing their minds in harbour instances as well as Reddit threads, myself included until I found this. A lot of people had the idea that it was safe to run them now....

Any and all hotfixes that aren't a simple swift, non player-wide issue bug fix should ALWAYS be advertised through the game. So wild they spam sales messages every 15 minutes but don't have the foresight to do for this...

What the heck is going on?
"
boyandroid wrote:
Damn! you owe me a blueprint & 3K markers GGG, I never saw this fix & run a blueprint, & exit after running the 1st wing because my inventory was full & knowing I can come back again. To my surprise, the portal disappeared after I left. After restarting my instance many times in the hope to come back again to that instance that's when I search what's happening & found out about this fix.

After holding on to that blueprint to avoid bugs & still get screwed in the end, really disappointing. :(

Yeah same here. What a mess...

All the alert level shenanigans are pure madness. Cool so now I do a heist to open like 5 chests and than leave, unless I use the same rogues with the same crafted gear to give me a few extra seconds and chests? What great diversity and complex mechanics! This really is the most comprehensive league ever.

But hey it looks and sounds cool!

Yay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info