3.12.2 Hotfix 1

3.12.2 Hotfix 1:

• Fixed an instance crash introduced in 3.12.2 that could occur during a Heist.
  • Exiting a Heist can once again place you in a Rogue Harbour instance that does not contain your Heist Portal. This is a temporary measure to fix an issue introduced in 3.12.2 where players were unable to leave a Heist if the instance that contained their Heist portal was full. We will properly fix this issue in a future patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2020, 10:12:35 AM
first
second?

I can count to two, :) yay me.

Thanks GGG for your hard work and listening to the players.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

There's an easy fix for this. Make the Rogue Harbor a private instance rather than being a town...
"
peachii wrote:
second?

I can count to two, :) yay me.

Thanks GGG for your hard work and listening to the players.

they undid the thing they fixed. weird time to complement them
asking for 1 or 2 ex for a single craft?

i'm gonna end this man's whole career

Free crafting : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547154
Why doesn't GGG just put a stash in the main room of the Grand Heist? Then we wouldn't need to leave it.
good
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
hotfix to the patch to the hotfix
"
willbur06 wrote:
Why doesn't GGG just put a stash in the main room of the Grand Heist? Then we wouldn't need to leave it.

THIS!!! just do it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info