The Maw of Mischief Unique

"
JugJugJug wrote:
Nice! Farmable? or purely random?

I got two of these cards from Heist Div card reward rooms.
To an extent it is farmable if you're lucky with your reward rooms.

Btw the item looks flexible in its uses.
Either as a general skeleton build support item or a full blown zombie max hp stacking suicide bomber.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
oh bex nice one
The only thing I would actually change on this.... Is have the channeling area be targetable like Wither, this way you could atleast target which minion you wanna boost and suicide... Having to resummon all specter is a pain everytime haha.
As a person who literally only played summoner and marauder i wholeheartedly approve of this,

Witchy is beside herself with excitement, have found 2 cards already :)

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Bex is a G.O.A.T for this
Wow, another 1 alch unique!

Summoners desperately need aggressive minions item, but sacrificing helmet slot for it, while golemancers can use jewel slot?

And explosive minions - first you have to summon them, then you have to channel explosive charge... Sounds like a terrible slog. And last thing summoner wants to do is standing still and channeling. Summoner lives while moves. Half second stop and you get 100500 slams landing on you doing 999999999 damage.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Sep 26, 2020, 2:17:59 AM
PATCH NOTES WHEN?

<3 U Bex
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
This is so cool.

Love the end result and all the thought that went into the concept!
Another minion unique? Really?
enjoyed the read, thanks for the writeup, bex.

must be really exciting to leave your footprint in the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info