The Maw of Mischief Unique

Great design
Still sane, Exile ?
I Love it just for my Golementalist
LOLLLLL already 20c item. Nice.
love the idea behind it but it seems its just another vendor unique ... far to slow the only niche that this can fit is bossing which ya 99% of the time during mapping u wanna kill yourself just to be a "good" boss killer while so many zoom zoom mappers with insane st exist

you know what a shame? challaging builds are not viable unless you can move while doing it, could make item mod or a gem to aloow moving while challaging?

everyone know if you dont keep moving you die in PoE
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
May be, someday, we will see at least one character viable with this item. And in action.. clearing real, not faked, alched red tier map, not a lowest one, and able to kill a boss there. And it will be not a multiple mirror worth char, and not in Standart with lagacy items..

Would love to see this :)
The idea is nice, it makes fun to destroy my Zombies but it's a totally pain in the ass see my support golems and guardians explode. Zombies, Skeletons, high life pool spectres, but killing the support is bullshit.
If you add a feature to select which minions going to explode, perfect but this way ... meeeehhh. Select by put the gem of the target minion in the helmet or save support through some support gem like Meat Shield by implementing that only aggressive minions explode. Yeah i hope you got what i mean :D

you could add a fifth socket in the mid just for selecting the target minion. if you put in a spectre gem spectre's explode and so on and if you put no gem in this socket it's selectin everything ^^
Last edited by K4B4L on Oct 10, 2020, 7:41:56 PM
Nice to be viewed as an ally ... also nice to be viewed as needed to be exploded vOv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info