3.12.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
Pat0k wrote:
Perception contracts are bugged, at some point you get a non stop Alert Level raise until it maxes out and starts the countdown.
It happens either when you open a chest or randomly at some point during the heist.
I tried it only with Nenet so far.

I am clear that the mod "Alert level raises every ten seconds" is NOT the reason for this. I intentionally checked the mods of every contract I did and this one wasn't there, it's a bug.

To be honest I noticed that too, even though you don't have that mod the alert level still increases randomly at some times.

Strange.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
yo, the craft bench still not working as it should be
"
CoolDepot wrote:
Just give a Bikini to Tullina and its the best league ever trust me.

+1
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Pat0k wrote:
Perception contracts are bugged, at some point you get a non stop Alert Level raise until it maxes out and starts the countdown.
It happens either when you open a chest or randomly at some point during the heist.
I tried it only with Nenet so far.

I am clear that the mod "Alert level raises every ten seconds" is NOT the reason for this. I intentionally checked the mods of every contract I did and this one wasn't there, it's a bug.

To be honest I noticed that too, even though you don't have that mod the alert level still increases randomly at some times.

Strange.

in fact it's some totems in perception plans named "observer totem" that tic all 2sec lvlup the alert by 5% each time...
you cant kill em before many tics and you cant rush without many tics...thoose totems are a very stupid mecanic. why they didnt make like the patrol with the red circle for alert and can dodge em... no you cant you just can loose 20-30% cause of em each map with em -_-
I don't understand why would anyone want to run normal contracts.
I get around 300 coins from a map,not to mention the currency and the experience.
Why would i get in a rippy area where i won't get any XP? To open 5 chests?
Not really well thought GGG.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
I don't understand why would anyone want to run normal contracts.
I get around 300 coins from a map,not to mention the currency and the experience.
Why would i get in a rippy area where i won't get any XP? To open 5 chests?
Not really well thought GGG.

ahah true exp in heist is realy bad...
and with the hight chance of death it's worth ^^'
3.12.3 eta? clearly it broken more than it fixed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Sorry but this league is the most annoying content i've ever come across.

Disappointing is understatement.

Being a small indie company doesn't excuse things like not being put back into the same instance as your heist portal mere moments after you left that instance.... Not when the game is NINE YEARS OLD!!! You honestly not figured out the instancing system yet GGG? Honestly? Or is it literal troll and programmer at GGG laid back laughing at comments like these?

Dropping and losing your hard earned maps and loot over and over that takes hours to farm...

All harvest crafting just gone even though it did have a real positive community impact as people traded crafts all day and night over the discord putting trust in each other and meeting new folk i met a load of players i engaged with during harvest, ain't met a single one during heist....

Hello there GGG - let me know when vanishing portals bug in Grand Heists will be fixed - or maybe stash can be added to the GH location? That cost me 3 wings yesterday on 2 separate Grand Heists. After that I quit and went playing something else.

Also, fix prophecies firing in Heist - looks like they think that Heists are maps.

Also, Perception bug struck me twice in GH, invalidating whole wing as I could not get to the end on time. GG or GGG?

Finally, I tempted to review New Zealand work legislations in terms of using unpaid external workforce for testing your product.
heist keep on crash...
very fun to run an heist, getting good currency drop and loose it on crash.

contraband system isn't great at all. Don't make us loose our loot cause of crashes, it's absurd. Or a least, let us use the portal to join back the heist and drop stuff on our corpse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info