3.12.2 Patch Notes Preview

I think you guys should have maybe waited a bit with the alert level nerf and just enabled low level trinkets to drop so people could understand how to decrease alert level when killing enemies.

I feel the original idea was great, just bugs caused it to not work as intended.. soo yeah.. killing without alert levels is fine too I guess if you raise the chest alert levels.. but then again it was fine before we just didn´t have the trinkets and or they didn´t give enough alert level reduction to be viable.

Great league if you count out the bugs. One of the best ones to date.
Mathils actual cat
Looking good. thanks.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice :)
awesome, can't wait, cheers
Thanks for the update! and all the bug fixes. Looking forward to the patch. With the hotfixes yesterday I notice I crash less.Finally enjoying heist and having a blast!
TY, even tho this should have been fixed 1 week earlier
Faster Proj alternate quality that make proj to return is not working ??? WTF are you waiting for ?
Great changes, but please bring back alrert raise for killing guards, even if it's a significantly lower value. Heists are no fun anymore without it. They feel just like a regular map.
Alpine Hideout is bugged!
what6 about the knockback bug which make it impossible to complete certain zone because the mob get stuck in wall or totem ?
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info