What We're Working On

Started with Crackling Lance, feels clunky with spell echo felt better without it but than i did not have enough cast speed, I dropped Crackling Lance when i got into maps, maybe with more investment into cast speed it is good, but even that it is very inconsistent sometimes clears the whole pack sometimes leaves few behind. Overall just feels clunky but a very cool spell.
Last edited by Bl4ckExe on Sep 22, 2020, 5:09:17 PM
POG
shattering steel has the worst skill targeting ive ever seen in this game, it fires super inconsistently and not where youre mouse points making it very hard to actually hit without being forced to use impaler keystone and even stranger all 3 projectiles when u have steel shards completely go at different distances. idk how it got this broken.
Last edited by Ryzara on Sep 22, 2020, 5:08:38 PM
I got feedback on shattering steel:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2942740/page/1#p23525926

(This might just be a bug - but its VERY VERY specific! - video's and images explaining)

However:
Call of steel kinda forces you quite a lot into impale... if you do anything but iimpale with them, you can't quite use it efficiently .. i wished the lord of steel gems would solve this but they can't... (If you have few impale chance.. well yeah good luck with ailments build on shattering steel. It works, but sometimes feels awkward. There is a lord of steel with impale chance, but the other mods don't quite help.

Other than that bug and this forcing impale chance to be able to use the skill... it's nice!

Lancing steel: Very good single target, think multi target with certain supports is okish. Very nice that the projectiles chose their target.

Splitting Steel: Quite fun, very good that the projectiles choose their target as well, i like this.

EDIT: But the guy above me mentions the Impaler... this might help quite a lot... QOL...
Last edited by Wieze on Sep 22, 2020, 6:00:23 PM
Call of Steel should start with 12 shards when you join an instance, rather than having to press a button every time. If you forget it your skill is comparably awful to having all shards, and you feel bad because you forgot.
Looks good. Would love to see the drop rate of contracts and blueprints increased in maps, personally.
Nice!
IGN - Bear_Topfifty
Cool stuff!
I would be glad to hear if you would fix Bane.
As it is currently not a 'curse', it does not trigger 'Vixen's Entrapment', pretty much blocking bane build from functioning well.
I am sure this is unintended result of curses rebalance, but please, GGG, fix it
and what is with the promised patch from yesterday? really nice ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info