If you like cosmetic effects inspired by the Elder, check out the new Void Volatile Dead, Detonate Dead and Desecrate Skill Effects! All these microtransactions replace the standard effects of the mentioned skills with black visuals and moving tentacles. Check out their videos below or get yours here.

For a matching outfit, try out the combination of the Elder Armour Set with the Void Wings, Void Character Effect, Void Weapon and the Void Weapon Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Оригинальный ВД
Love these. I don't use any of the skills currently though.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
About 1 league too late.
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Stygian and/or Harbinger Blade Vortex, please? :)
Inky inky, uh oh

Inky ink
bruh what bruh bro bro bruh what
GGG you are really weird, you literally did a full wave of nerfs targeting almost every ability used by this build, and then you release new cosmetics for the 3 core abilities, which you can no longer do all 3 anymore because you made spellslinger reservation take too much. If you had released this 2 leagues ago maybe I'd buy it, hell I was eyeing the other skill effects for these and was going to use the money from the supporter pack I bought for this league towards it, then you nerfed the build and I'm not even that interested in playing it anymore now.

Shoulda just nerfed the actual ability for the build you were nerfing instead of nerfing every other ability and affecting way more builds, just reduce the damage directly or slightly reduce spawn rate of corpses and how many are consumed by each ability and leave the spellslinger alone.
Looks nice, still does not effect ignites visuals therefore: no purchase for me.
Revert the discharge visual rework while you're at it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info