New Void Skill Effects - Volatile Dead, Detonate Dead and Desecrate

Still waiting for Automaton Ball Lightning. Please Please Please......
instead of adding MTX, can u please fix VD fps drop + visual clarity?
cant wait for lacerate new skill effect
ULTRA
Last edited by AMJ99 on Sep 22, 2020, 2:54:54 AM
"
Аstyanax wrote:
"

Shoulda just nerfed the actual ability for the build you were nerfing instead of nerfing every other ability and affecting way more builds...

GGG's "balances" are more like drunken mood swings.

I never understood why they don't just spend a little effort and find a way to only nerf the overplayed op build in question? Instead they always take the simplest way out for the nerf, and ridiculous collateral damage destroys dozens upon dozens of middle-of-the-pack fun builds and effects gazillion of others.

The only people who don't care are those who have 24/7 playing time (this game clearly caters to streamers),as they gladly start from scratch every few month because they log in such absurd number of playing hours, that they get bored of their builds in a matter of days. I'm not sure GGG comprehends that such people make up 2% of player base...most of us have jobs and families.

Its very little fun to save currency for a specific item for weeks/months only to have it made useless a day after you buy it. Or min/maxing and grinding for a few % of extra damage only to have your entire output halved with next game update. That shit puts me off.

So much this. I'm so tired of having regular builds nerfed because some random item / skill combo could be exploited. I don't want to follow buying the next popular replacement setup that breaks the game. I just want to pick a class / skill setup that makes sense and be able to play it without it being almost worthless because it "didn't have enough investment" to farm for hundreds of hours to buy the latest op quirk for it before the entire class gets nerfed to the ground next league.

Players being able to put in tons of effort and getting a broken op thing is great, but it shouldn't push out the vast majority of your playerbase at the same time.
wait, didn't you just kill this build? now you're releasing mtx for it, lol.
will anyone buy them? weird
It is better they released those after the nerfs, otherwise people would be furious having bought them thinking they could play this league. This release date could be on purpose.
More Void! Yay! Please make some Toxic Rain Void!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
so we have to PAY to play volatile dead without lag and freezes?
"
GGG you are really weird, you literally did a full wave of nerfs targeting almost every ability used by this build, and then you release new cosmetics for the 3 core abilities, which you can no longer do all 3 anymore because you made spellslinger reservation take too much. If you had released this 2 leagues ago maybe I'd buy it, hell I was eyeing the other skill effects for these and was going to use the money from the supporter pack I bought for this league towards it, then you nerfed the build and I'm not even that interested in playing it anymore now.

Shoulda just nerfed the actual ability for the build you were nerfing instead of nerfing every other ability and affecting way more builds, just reduce the damage directly or slightly reduce spawn rate of corpses and how many are consumed by each ability and leave the spellslinger alone.

Actually i can still use it in Standard without the enchant for Spellinger Mana Resertion on Helm =D
U nerfed my spellslinger VD to the ground and then you release these???

You need to fire your product manager.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info