[3.19] Devon's Hexblaster Occultist | Most Content Viable | Reflect Immune

"
no more leveling tree?

is it better to run blasphemy support with despair until after act 6 or so?

I ran this for 3.15 getting thru the acts was easy but defense was a pain and yellow to red maps was hard.

Any way to make this more HC viable rather than SC?

Will add leveling trees most likely when the next PoB update hits. Also will see about the tankyness.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Should we be taking profane bloom for hexproof or how does the build counter hexproof enemies? Enjoying the build so far!
"
SalaamNope wrote:
Should we be taking profane bloom for hexproof or how does the build counter hexproof enemies? Enjoying the build so far!

You can still apply doom to hexproof enemies so the playstyle doesn't change for those. The only downside is that the curses themselves wont do their effects (e.g. -fire resist, slow from temp chains, etc.)

With that said you can go for Profane Bloom then drop the stun immunity on the Ascendancy and take Presence of Chayula.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Any leveling tree?

Would love to try the build but dunno how to go about the life start.
Any chance of getting this updated for 3.17? Looks like big hexblast buffs, I'd like to league start this and transition into ES down the road
"
Pyrok wrote:
Any chance of getting this updated for 3.17? Looks like big hexblast buffs, I'd like to league start this and transition into ES down the road
Ok I will update now just for you my guy.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Pyrok wrote:
Ok I will update now just for you my guy.

I genuinely appreciate you, I've played this build for a few leagues now and love it. Hexblast is my favorite skill in the game.
Would Energy Leech Support be better as a 6th link over Cruelty? If not currently leeching it is 1% less but while leeching it would be quite a bit more damage no?
"
bmullen15 wrote:
Would Energy Leech Support be better as a 6th link over Cruelty? If not currently leeching it is 1% less but while leeching it would be quite a bit more damage no?
I've been tempering with the leech option actually and have made changes to the PoB but I've reached the limit on pastebin generations haha. Altough I didn't go for the gem, will check it out tomorrow and let you guys know.
Sorry, but I think your pastebin link is missing the leveling trees, it's just giving the lvl 95 tree.
Just notifying you in case you missed it or something.
Build looks nice and hoping to league start with it maybe!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info