[3.19] Devon's Hexblaster Occultist | Most Content Viable | Reflect Immune

"
_TheRealNiro_ wrote:
Hi, can you show what your pathing tree looks like? It doesn't appear to show. Thanks

Done.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi guys !

First, thanks OP for this very well written guide. It's my first playthrough on PoE and I have to admit that your guide is so much helpful to bring some explanations to the needed synergy of passive skills, itemization, active skills, etc. I've now leveled up to 80 and i'm feeling that i need to compare ur passive tree to mine.

The reason to that is my main problem : when i use ur pastebin link in PoB, it says "the build is using an older version of the passive skills tree and cant load". :S My PoB is up to date. What version of PoB are u running ? Where did u download the exe ?

I have an other question, in my PoB, i loaded my character and Hexblast is not showing, so i cant tune it. Did u ever experienced that ?

Thanks for ur kind help :)
"
justobit wrote:
Hi guys !

First, thanks OP for this very well written guide. It's my first playthrough on PoE and I have to admit that your guide is so much helpful to bring some explanations to the needed synergy of passive skills, itemization, active skills, etc. I've now leveled up to 80 and i'm feeling that i need to compare ur passive tree to mine.

The reason to that is my main problem : when i use ur pastebin link in PoB, it says "the build is using an older version of the passive skills tree and cant load". :S My PoB is up to date. What version of PoB are u running ? Where did u download the exe ?

I have an other question, in my PoB, i loaded my character and Hexblast is not showing, so i cant tune it. Did u ever experienced that ?

Thanks for ur kind help :)

That's probably because you're using a deprecated version of PoB (aka the original one). The only one that's being consistently updated is the community fork, aka this one:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases/tag/v1.4.170.26

It should work after you install this one.

And thanks for the kind words about the guide :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 6, 2021, 3:53:02 AM
Wow ! Thx :) I've been grinding almost all day long with those new toys. Respec'd almost 40 points , multiplied by 2 the dmg. Thx a lot !
Will surely try an other of your builds once im familiar with all the endgames.
See you, keep up the good work !
"
justobit wrote:
Wow ! Thx :) I've been grinding almost all day long with those new toys. Respec'd almost 40 points , multiplied by 2 the dmg. Thx a lot !
Will surely try an other of your builds once im familiar with all the endgames.
See you, keep up the good work !

Really glad to hear that :D
Well i'm still missing a damage source : blood magic support.
It's really precision mechanic here to be below 100% of life reserved. I'm actually at 102% so i cannot activate the low life damage source.

I noticed a difference between ur build and mine : in PoB, Calcs tab, im looking at life reserved source. It shows a table with
Build___ | Skill________ | Base | MCM_ | Inc/Red | Reservation |
my build | Discipline___ | 35%_ | 1.96 | 0.86___ | 59%________ |
my build | Flesh & Stone | 25%_ | 1.96 | 0.86___ | 43%________ |
ur build | Discipline___ | 35%_ | 1.96 | 0.82___ | 56%________ |
ur build | Flesh & STone | 25%_ | 1.96 | 0.82___ | 41%________ |

That 0.82 ! How did u manage to decrease this one ?
"
justobit wrote:
Well i'm still missing a damage source : blood magic support.
It's really precision mechanic here to be below 100% of life reserved. I'm actually at 102% so i cannot activate the low life damage source.

I noticed a difference between ur build and mine : in PoB, Calcs tab, im looking at life reserved source. It shows a table with
Build___ | Skill________ | Base | MCM_ | Inc/Red | Reservation |
my build | Discipline___ | 35%_ | 1.96 | 0.86___ | 59%________ |
my build | Flesh & Stone | 25%_ | 1.96 | 0.86___ | 43%________ |
ur build | Discipline___ | 35%_ | 1.96 | 0.82___ | 56%________ |
ur build | Flesh & STone | 25%_ | 1.96 | 0.82___ | 41%________ |

That 0.82 ! How did u manage to decrease this one ?

Most likely your Blood magic isn't on lvl 20 :D (although I think 19 is already sufficient).
absolutely, i was missing this quality + a passive skill giving 4% mana reservation reduction ;-)
thx again :)
"
justobit wrote:
absolutely, i was missing this quality + a passive skill giving 4% mana reservation reduction ;-)
thx again :)

Quality doesn't do anything to mana reservation on blood magic. Just levels. But yeah the nodes are important too :D
Hi mate,
just thinking about switching to this build but there is something i don't get.
Why you have an Controlled Destruction in your Impending Doom set up?
Controlled Destruction only effect Skills that do dmg. There is no dmg on Ele Weakness and the Impending Doom is a Support so it has no effect as well.

Appreciate the build!
But im to stupid to find an alternativ gem.

thanks
Last edited by killtec29 on May 3, 2021, 3:14:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info