[3.12] Memoria's Crackling Lance Assassin [Leveling Section updated]

sadly this is the worst starter i ever had :D crackling lance is no good skill so far
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
why Controlled Destruction? With this support gem can't hit crt.
"
Devis633 wrote:
why Controlled Destruction? With this support gem can't hit crt.

You can because controlled destruction is additive. So if you have 400% increased critical strike change and then add controlled destruction, you'll still have 300% increased critical strike chance.

Started playing crackling lance right away in A3 and by A5 already gotten kind of tired of it. Not really enjoying it. Definitely not a good leveling skill and will probably end up being much better in end game with good cast speed. But still feel like I'll rather play something else.
Now what to do with this assassin...
Update: Played with Crackling Lance from lvl 28, was a bit slow until I got 4L. Got to maps in 5hr 50minutes and currently rocking maps no problem.

Tip for you, make sure you have Wave of conviction and Conductivity on tough mobs/bosses.
I don't understand how Intensify gem works with the innate Intensity of the skill. It doesn't appear to be doing anything different. Can you explain, please?
"
cuorebrave wrote:
I don't understand how Intensify gem works with the innate Intensity of the skill. It doesn't appear to be doing anything different. Can you explain, please?

It seems to stack with the built-in intensify of Crackling Lance.
So far has been very nice :D lvl 61 here
Prolly the worst spell in the history of arpgs, makes absolutely no fucking sense at all, a game where defense gets nerfed every patch, mobs one shot u from all angles, lets make a spell where u have to stand still for a few seconds to actually deal damage, great idea grinding g EA r games..

nice pob tho!
Hey !
Love your build a lot ! playing that on my league starter
Just, don't have any PoB, cause it shows me an error.
It told me, I may to update the program before loading this build, but I'm already in 1.4.170...The last update...

Can you just put some screen instead of your PoB ? To help people got issue with PoB ?
Thanks buddy !
"
Nonologie wrote:
Hey !
Love your build a lot ! playing that on my league starter
Just, don't have any PoB, cause it shows me an error.
It told me, I may to update the program before loading this build, but I'm already in 1.4.170...The last update...

Can you just put some screen instead of your PoB ? To help people got issue with PoB ?
Thanks buddy !

Added!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info