[3.12] Memoria's Crackling Lance Assassin [Leveling Section updated]

"
Mikkizh_dk wrote:
Can Cracklance be used with bows? Wondering if its doable to aim for Voltaxic and go chaos damage with shocks

Crackling lance is a spell so it's not possible.
I'll be using this guide, thanks! Will update with progress throughout league.
"
"
Mikkizh_dk wrote:
Can Cracklance be used with bows? Wondering if its doable to aim for Voltaxic and go chaos damage with shocks

Sorry, I don't follow. Blade Vortex is a spell and can be used with bows
"
Mikkizh_dk wrote:
"
"
Mikkizh_dk wrote:

My bad, what I meant was it's not a spell supported by bows.
If I'm not mistaken the spell skill gem has to be green or red, blue spells are not supported.
Thanks for bulid, I hope it will be good and you will develop it during the league.

---
Code on Path of Building doesn't work for me.

Anyone else has this problem?

SOLVE
You have to use path of building fork (at the beginning I used the regular one)

Last edited by Devis633 on Sep 18, 2020, 12:37:48 PM
"
Devis633 wrote:
Code on Path of Building doesn't work for me.

Anyone else has this problem?

This Pastebin can be opened only on PoB Community Fork (https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases).
"
My bad, what I meant was it's not a spell supported by bows.
If I'm not mistaken the spell skill gem has to be green or red, blue spells are not supported.

Essence Drain ... ;)
"
Mikkizh_dk wrote:
"
"
Mikkizh_dk wrote:

I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't know basic mechanics of the game I'm not really sure if you should be making a build guide. Spells are able to be used with bows, 100%. Voltaxic Spark has been a very popular build in the past. To answer your question; although Voltaxic isn't as strong as it used to be, Crackling Lance's innate chaos conversion from the Alternate Quality might make it an interesting option to look into. Maybe try using Enhance to increase the chaos conversion even further? Might be pretty cool!
"
"
Mikkizh_dk wrote:

Sorry, I don't follow. Blade Vortex is a spell and can be used with bows[/quote]

I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't know basic mechanics of the game I'm not really sure if you should be making a build guide. Spells are able to be used with bows, 100%. Voltaxic Spark has been a very popular build in the past. To answer your question; although Voltaxic isn't as strong as it used to be, Crackling Lance's innate chaos conversion from the Alternate Quality might make it an interesting option to look into. Maybe try using Enhance to increase the chaos conversion even further? Might be pretty cool![/quote]

You're right, not really sure why I thought it wouldn't work, I've been doing it myself a couple leagues back. Ignore me, I'm tired and hyped ^^
Sorry if i missed something, but from where do we get mana/life leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info