[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Can you put pastebin or put a link to skill tree because photo is very blurry and annoying to follow. Also what skill tree path could be used instead of large cluster jewels, the ones say to buy cost 2ex and you say the build is league start viable.
Can you tell me witch mechanism refreshing the blade vortex stacks or how can i increase the duration of blades uptime ?
"
Can you put pastebin or put a link to skill tree because photo is very blurry and annoying to follow. Also what skill tree path could be used instead of large cluster jewels, the ones say to buy cost 2ex and you say the build is league start viable.

Try crafting one with vengeful commander and something else the base cost like 1c
Are you having any issues staying alive during heists? I'm leveling with this build and just transitioned to blade vortex after finding a tabula and have been dying a lot. Also how do you make your "10 blades" last longer? i have to stop and cast a lot
hello ..!!!

You Play with supreme ego , and have 3 auras ?? Zeolitry , hatred and herald of ice .... how you use 3 auras with supreme ego please ?
"
gueDDy wrote:
hello ..!!!

You Play with supreme ego , and have 3 auras ?? Zeolitry , hatred and herald of ice .... how you use 3 auras with supreme ego please ?

In the pastebin, the skills Zealotry and Herald of Ice isn't active, Im pretty sure they are used prior to using Supreme Ego
"
ArtificialKid wrote:
Are you having any issues staying alive during heists? I'm leveling with this build and just transitioned to blade vortex after finding a tabula and have been dying a lot. Also how do you make your "10 blades" last longer? i have to stop and cast a lot

Try using the CWDT and steelskin, Also you havent picked up Potency of Will yet which gives BV a total of 45% increased duration.
League started this build, went a bit slow at first but it's ramping up.

But I think it might get a little easier now...

Gonna start this build today.

manage to get a explody chest.

How much do i need to sink into the build inorder for it to play smooth? and clear cont?

Not expecting min max version but somewhat smooth?
no leech ? y maping and dead always for leech 0 % :S i dont khow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info