[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Hey man ! Good build ! I'm starting with it this league but I still have some questions, I watched your actual character but I don't understand some things, how are you getting a good clear without using Herald of Ice ? I see you have it on you char but i don't get how you can have both Hatred and HoI with supreme Ego taken. What's the best set up for leveling and clearing ? Thank you :)
"
Tesanogh wrote:
Hey ! Thanks for the guide :)
Is there an alternativ to the explose chest for early league ?

Not that I know
"
MrAtom0s wrote:
Hey man ! Good build ! I'm starting with it this league but I still have some questions, I watched your actual character but I don't understand some things, how are you getting a good clear without using Herald of Ice ? I see you have it on you char but i don't get how you can have both Hatred and HoI with supreme Ego taken. What's the best set up for leveling and clearing ? Thank you :)

I have it linked for a future setup so it levels up, but I'm not using it right now because of Supreme Ego.
If you look at my current charater you should figure out how I'm progressing it, clear speed is average like I said (until you get explode chest) and boss DPS isn't very high because my gear is starter tier right now (only made an expensive upgrade before I went to sleep, but I know it's not gonna be enough yet)
I'm in 4th row of conquerors (red maps) for reference for boss DPS, earlier ones went down before or as soon as Vaal BV duration ended
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Sep 20, 2020, 3:10:32 AM
"
"
Tesanogh wrote:

Not that I know

asennath
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
"
"
Tesanogh wrote:

Not that I know

asennath

I wouldn't call a 5.5ex gloves an alternative
Is assassins mark only available from ring for auto cast?
Last edited by Pertzaa on Sep 20, 2020, 10:11:21 AM
"
Pertzaa wrote:
Is assassins mark only available from ring for auto cast?

It's available from other sources but its more efficient to use with a ring
Just wondering why I cannot life leech?!
I skilled Blood Drinker, but it won't leech life.
All the other builds I played it was way enough LL, but with this build it feels like zero leech.
Any suggestions?
Any updates about the Build at this point?
"
beateurser wrote:
Just wondering why I cannot life leech?!
I skilled Blood Drinker, but it won't leech life.
All the other builds I played it was way enough LL, but with this build it feels like zero leech.
Any suggestions?

Blood Drinker gives you life leech from attack damage, but BV is not an attack but a spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info