[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

Hey!
Im just wondering about our gloves, on poedb crusader have only 25% phys to cold, how we make it 50%?
Incursion gloves can roll 25% you would slam with a conqueror exalt to try get the other 25% you might not get it directly and have to further craft the gloves till you roll it.
Last edited by Blutkrone on Jan 22, 2021, 1:18:55 PM
If we're trying to really blast maps, what would you say is the minimum gear to farm for before making this build?
"
Blutkrone wrote:
Incursion gloves can roll 25% you would slam with a conqueror exalt to try get the other 25% you might not get it directly and have to further craft the gloves till you roll it.

It can only roll through the conqueror exalt slam. i've tried it and you cannot add it with harvest crafting anymore
"
Vegasbear wrote:
If we're trying to really blast maps, what would you say is the minimum gear to farm for before making this build?

depends on what type of content you're looking to do.
"
"
Vegasbear wrote:

I want to at least be able to farm 20% Deli legions probably, and eventually move on to 100% Deli, but I know that requires most if not all of the gear you have listed.
"
Vegasbear wrote:
"
"
Vegasbear wrote:

I want to at least be able to farm 20% Deli legions probably, and eventually move on to 100% Deli, but I know that requires most if not all of the gear you have listed.

I'm not sure what the bare minimum is, but 30ex investment should be more then enoguh (assuming most of it is just for helmet+explode, could get inspired instead of HH until you can afford one and use it top-right side of tree)
At what level would it be wise to transfer to the cluster skill tree?
"
bloodclox wrote:
At what level would it be wise to transfer to the cluster skill tree?
~90
Hey man, so far I'm really enjoying the build, but I got to low tier red maps and I'm really starting to lack damage.

Could you take a quick look at my character, what would the next upgrade be? Clusters or do we need something before that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info