[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

My League Starter for 3.19 so exited!
This should be perfectly fine for people that want to try the buffed Sunder. If it turns out bad we can still switch to GS
PoBs and leveling section are updated, but gear section is not.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Aug 15, 2022, 6:48:00 PM
Final PoBs added, enjoy the new league!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Is this build still effective with the removal of rapid expansion?
"
SemperN9ne wrote:
Is this build still effective with the removal of rapid expansion?

I'm currently playing this build, entered red maps and mostly fill OK, the most problems i have are because of archenemesis mobs, but i think almost everyone hates them.
I'm playing this build but I don't see any transition to hollow palm anytime soon, looks like it's expensive af with all the regret orbs and dex transitionning. Also I'm very afraid my tankiness will take a huge hit, and that league is a bit crazy on the damage
So good news i got to transition, DPS is good, tanky enogh to not to die on t16 maps. But the price of the chromo gambling body armor is to much for transition. All you do is farm divine, buy chromo and try to get 5 red sockets. On awarage it is 77 tries with 120 chromo per try. I got lucky and got it on 10th try, so my transition was like 10 divines, but on awarage you will need 20 divines to get full transition gear.
"
SanyaX3M wrote:
So good news i got to transition, DPS is good, tanky enogh to not to die on t16 maps. But the price of the chromo gambling body armor is to much for transition. All you do is farm divine, buy chromo and try to get 5 red sockets. On awarage it is 77 tries with 120 chromo per try. I got lucky and got it on 10th try, so my transition was like 10 divines, but on awarage you will need 20 divines to get full transition gear.

With removal of harvest, the best way to color is probably either the jeweller method through crafting bench, or maybe corrupting a 5L and using tainted fuse and chromatics to finish it.
Hi, do you have any tips on how can i get a 6L briskwrap with 5 red sockets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info