[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

Heyho, i´m at start with maps... my big question is now, how i get the resi-cap?!

ok, i´ve done whit my resis :) but other question, how we generate frencycharges? only with bloodrage?
Last edited by Metamorphose82 on May 5, 2021, 7:47:28 AM
lvl 86 right now. The build performs decent in maps but in ultimatums it gets deleted, theres no time to stand in place and apply impale to rare enemies.
Hello.
I am using this build. i am currently level 86 and I am thinking about getting a wildwrap... But wildwrap with 5R1G? That is way out of my options/patience... Is there any alternative to that? Or anything, that I should look for ?

Thanks in advance

Greposlav
Last edited by Greposlav on May 5, 2021, 6:33:07 AM
"
Greposlav wrote:
Hello.
I am using this build. i am currently level 86 and I am thinking about getting a wildwrap... But wildwrap with 5R1G? That is way out of my options/patience... Is there any alternative to that? Or anything, that I should look for ?

Thanks in advance

Greposlav

u can buy one or u look for some white sockets
"

u can buy one or u look for some white sockets

Yeah... I could, but I dont have crafts for socket color or x thousands chromatics to get 5 off colors. Also I never saw a wildwrap with white slots yet (or one with matching colors)... But I will keep an eye on that.
Last edited by Greposlav on May 5, 2021, 11:11:40 AM
"
Greposlav wrote:
Hello.

Thanks in advance

Greposlav

you can run a 4R2G or 4R1B1G with faster attacks/conc effect until getting the right colors.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Greposlav wrote:
Hello.

Thanks in advance

Greposlav

you can run a 4R2G or 4R1B1G with faster attacks/conc effect until getting the right colors.

Okay. Thank you. I will try that... The 4R2G looks real. And seems way cheaper.
"
Greposlav wrote:
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Greposlav wrote:
Hello.

Thanks in advance

Greposlav

Okay. Thank you. I will try that... The 4R2G looks real. And seems way cheaper.

If you have 4R2G you can try to spam harvest looking for the non-red to red socket color craft or poke around discord to trade for one there if you're into that. It should be guaranteed to make 5R1G. I wouldn't try that with a 4R1G1B since you could end up with 5R1B. 4R2G should only be 300 chromes doing the vorici 1R craft which isn't too bad, but RNG is RNG.

The non-X to X socket color craft seems a little rare but I've found a few myself.
"

If you have 4R2G you can try to spam harvest looking for the non-red to red socket color craft or poke around discord to trade for one there if you're into that. It should be guaranteed to make 5R1G. I wouldn't try that with a 4R1G1B since you could end up with 5R1B. 4R2G should only be 300 chromes doing the vorici 1R craft which isn't too bad, but RNG is RNG.

The non-X to X socket color craft seems a little rare but I've found a few myself.

Thanks for the advice. Too bad I just died yesterday, so I am back to square one.
Thanks for the build. I've changed some things with it to my convenience and using this build for the last week for farming. Do you have any advice for my character as I am now out of ideas for how to scale beyond this point.

Here's my pob if anyone interested https://pastebin.com/2Vi7PQLh.
Last edited by BlueCh on May 13, 2021, 5:47:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info