[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

Really been enjoying this build, but still have a long way to go.

Would this build still be viable without using Hollow Palm Technique? Or is the damage from HPT just that good? I feel like I would lose a lot of damage and other stats dropping my weapons and gloves. I'm currently dual wielding axes.
"
Really been enjoying this build, but still have a long way to go.

Would this build still be viable without using Hollow Palm Technique? Or is the damage from HPT just that good? I feel like I would lose a lot of damage and other stats dropping my weapons and gloves. I'm currently dual wielding axes.

You won't be losing damage! It's very strong, 14-20 flat phys per 10dex and we can have 1300dex.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Thank you for the help Velyna. Did what you sad, also bought one good ring and upped my HP to 4735 and upped the damage too. Also spent more time with build learning it and i have to say i enjoy it more and more. Damage is awesome, bosses are a joke, i still die time to time but mostly because of my carelessness.
Switching from my previous build was double worth it!
"
Rexawl wrote:
Thank you for the help Velyna. Did what you sad, also bought one good ring and upped my HP to 4735 and upped the damage too. Also spent more time with build learning it and i have to say i enjoy it more and more. Damage is awesome, bosses are a joke, i still die time to time but mostly because of my carelessness.
Switching from my previous build was double worth it!

Nice! Glad you're having fun.
How important would you say cluster jewels are to this build, and at around level 90, if we were to prioritize them, what nodes should we spec out of to have points for the clusters? Seems like most of our pathing is for life and jewel sockets, and taking points out for more damage seems spooky but I am not sure what the best way to move forward would be. Any advice?
"
Maxiebear wrote:
How important would you say cluster jewels are to this build, and at around level 90, if we were to prioritize them, what nodes should we spec out of to have points for the clusters? Seems like most of our pathing is for life and jewel sockets, and taking points out for more damage seems spooky but I am not sure what the best way to move forward would be. Any advice?

The clusters are a lot of damage but the build functions without them, as for dropping life it's kinda the rule that more DPS means less life needed because things just die. You can move a lot of the points near Fangs of the Viper into life if you want more!
hi and thanks for the good build!

im playing self found actually level91

i have any of the required jewel needed yet not even hollow palm technique.i tried hundreds of times chancing small clusters with no luck. is it even possible to get it with orb of chances? also can we get the jewels by chancing/valling?

is there a way to reroll enchants on cluster jewels besive 5/1 vendoring em ? and will the 12% increased Damage with Two Handed Weapons enchant will work with HPT?

also, i'm not sure what annointment you would use ?

thanks a lot !
Last edited by omfgdudestfu on Oct 20, 2020, 2:26:03 PM
"
omfgdudestfu wrote:

i have any of the required jewel needed yet not even hollow palm technique.i tried hundreds of times chancing small clusters with no luck. is it even possible to get it with orb of chances? also can we get the jewels by chancing/valling?

is there a way to reroll enchants on cluster jewels besive 5/1 vendoring em ? and will the 12% increased Damage with Two Handed Weapons enchant will work with HPT?

thanks a lot !

- I dont think you can chance them

- I dont think you can reroll them, and 12% damage with 2h weapons wont work

- I would probably annoint the biggest life node you have oils for

The clusters can be worked on over time, biggest thing is the One With Nothing itself.
Last edited by Velyna on Oct 21, 2020, 12:22:55 AM
"
Velyna wrote:
"
omfgdudestfu wrote:

thanks a lot !

- I dont think you can chance them

- I dont think you can reroll them, and 12% damage with 2h weapons wont work

- I would probably annoint the biggest life node you have oils for

The clusters can be worked on over time, biggest thing is the One With Nothing itself.

alright really aprreciated thank you
Hey, could you help me a little with the build? I will post my PoB because i keep getting one shotted at t14+ bosses all the time and i have no idea what i've done wrong. I play in standard if that matters. https://pastebin.com/pUgBStaV

Edit: I think the problem is my life leech is very slow, but i dont know why..
Last edited by LOLME01 on Oct 22, 2020, 6:04:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info