Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

We have heard that song for 3 years or more, yet Summoners are played every league with great success and frequency.
"
ok low key i dont entirely understand the aliments change. is this a buff? does it mean if you have one damage type its will cycle ailments, or be able to add more at once?

chill and shock effect will now also apply to sap and brittle ( from what i understand )

"
aenima1985 wrote:
"
Spellslinger
Triggering spells with Spellslinger was faster and more convenient than other methods of casting spells while leveling. It now has a longer cooldown but gains more cooldown recovery as it levels making it more rewarding to reach higher gem levels. The skill now starts with a reservation override of 30%, scaling down to 25% at gem level 20.

I don't understand why you disable all spellslinger build in order to nerf VD Necro. 30% to 20% reservation would be more fair.

this they could have given desecrate a cooldown.

they dont even play their own game.
"
Dracolich70 wrote:
Last league was the first league that I didn't play extensively on since Rampage. I look very much forward to this, and new nerfs brings new builds forth, new discoveries, and this is what POE is all about. To crack the code of the next fun and innovative build. Out of the ashes of old overpowered builds, comes new great frontiers.

Fun? This game is ancient. It's no fun anymore. It would be more fun if i could keep my previous old builds from years before.
They only keeping streamers busy, without them this game would be dead long ago.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
rip summonners

i think you meant *rip spellslingers abusing a necromancer node*. minions are perfectly fine. oh no a OP spectre was nerfed, i guess theres no other spectre that can easily and cheaply clear the game...
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
F
Streamers [removed by player] it up for the other 99% once again.

And we have even got the nerf notes out yet [removed by player]!!!

They always were the cancer of this game. Just accept it. The game basically were designed to be promoted by the paid streamers to attract new players. Feel free to find better project. Probably I'll skip 3.12 or even quit the game.
ppl losing their shit for no reason at all. as if altered quality gems alone wouldnt give them more options to create op builds than ever before. guess its the just the time we live in where man turn into karens.
Last edited by KosKesHPoS on Sep 15, 2020, 3:19:55 PM
"
NanaPet wrote:
YES, KILL SUMMONERS!
While you're at it, please nerf cyclone/impale and buff double strike, thx

And why is that necessary? Cyclone has like less than 50% damage of Double Strike on a good melee build. I played champ impale crit build with Flicker and Double Strike during harvest which stacked a lot of phys / crit multi / aps / several impale buffs and got 10 mil combined DPS on Double Strike + 12 mil on Flicker, while Cyclone only did 4 mil with the same gear and setup. I tried altering the tree and equipment to benefit Cyclone more but it still didn't even hit 50% of what Double Strike did. Seems pretty balanced to me already - deals way less damage but is a more safe option because it's a controllable movement skill.
HAHAHA and the Cyclone builds lives another chapter. Goodbye Necromancer builds and other soft characters. Even the call to arms warcry is dead.
Regarding the changes in ailments, it will be great if GGG would release the mechanics and numbers of the (not so) new ele ailments - Sap, Brittle and scorch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info