Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

so let me get this straight we finally get a league where a full on stealth build would actually be quite useful and instead of supporting the stealth mechanic you're flat out nerfing it? unless you introduce alot more stealth statted items into the game there's literally no reason to run a stealth build anymore
I have 4k hours in this game and consider myself far from casual.
I am however, an alt player, I used to make up to 12 characters in a league, budget gear them, and see how far I got.

You destroyed the game for me in pursuit of giving streamers a more challenging game.

For 7 or so leagues in a row you've nerfed everything sensible or buffed npc's insensibly, the game is no longer fun to play, and unless changes are made, I will no longer play it.

Even with reasonable investment, my characters are about 30% of what my budget characters used to be, and the game is just no longer fun to play, it's grind to access.
sry but most of these changes dont adress the core issues like with glancing blows and life recovery ! glancing blows wasnt the problem its the life recovery thats too strong ! sry poor job this time ggg
Only nerfs...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Looking good can't wait!
peepoChat
"
coendou wrote:
I have 4k hours in this game and consider myself far from casual.
I am however, an alt player, I used to make up to 12 characters in a league, budget gear them, and see how far I got.

You destroyed the game for me in pursuit of giving streamers a more challenging game.

For 7 or so leagues in a row you've nerfed everything sensible or buffed npc's insensibly, the game is no longer fun to play, and unless changes are made, I will no longer play it.

Even with reasonable investment, my characters are about 30% of what my budget characters used to be, and the game is just no longer fun to play, it's grind to access.

Bro,I just came back to POE after 2 years away.. and cleared all the bosses.. you need to adapt to the game. Change is hard but required.
f
Last edited by tomcruisejr on Jan 15, 2021, 8:14:58 AM
Has no mention of underused ascendancies and pretty much only contains more nerfs to survivability while the game gets more and more glass cannon one shot or be one shot rippy as time goes on. This should be called an "anti-balance manifesto"
"
ShadowAedan wrote:
Ball Lightning
Ball Lightning combined with Slower Projectiles outclassed the damage of other spells, so has had its damage and area lowered slightly.

Why change the skill this way and not just the way slower projectiles interacts with it? This nerfs all other uses is the spell as well.

I doubt it'll matter much to me. I like the spell and use it while leveling but never used it end game.

Yeah seriously. Wouldn't it be better to encourage the skill to be used in different ways rather than make the pair mandatory?
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info