Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

"
"Thousands of individual changes have been made to mod tags, so to assist with understanding the implications for item crafting we’ve prepared a full list of the mods which can roll on items and their new tags. "

Well now we know the herculean intern task that was assigned to Octavian. Congrats on passing the SORTING mods HAT and good luck at GGG!

I'm hyped about the tags. I hope it brings some much-needed consistency across the different crafting methods. Also excited about the new league mechanic. Let's go!
looks good to me

These are the types of changes I like to see, would like to see glancing blows punish shield users a lil more, with on block effects not being as effective with Glancing Blows.

Would really like to see some hierophant buffs.
Last edited by bionicpope on Sep 14, 2020, 7:46:06 PM
I'm here for Mathil YEP Block
Good spellslinger nerf but bad coding.
Molten strike nerf announced tomorrow then?
hope my comment doesn't drown in these salty seas.

have played long enough to not be surprised at any of these changes. that's a compliment.

things were broken and you fixed them.
people who see your fixes as breaking their "playstyle" are like too eager padawans not getting the lesson and falling to the dark side
for reference see Kyle Katarns' padawan Rosh Penin in Star Wars Jedi Academy.

they "learn quickly" and think they're ready and see the jedi master at fault for "holding them back"

they want a quick and easy experience...
they want things to stay the same...
if poe were like that people would play it once..see next league nothing changes...and then they'd have no incentive to play again
a poe like that would have died like d3 long ago.

the illiteracy of the 21st century is not the inability to read & write
it's the inability to learn, unlearn and re-learn.

thank you for teaching me something new every new league.

may the force be with you.. always.

I'm that Morty guy.
People crying about necro need to realize that necro was OP before cluster jewels and still will be top tier. Played a necro build that didn't use any of the things that will get nerfed and it was great.
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
Last edited by Alrightythen on Sep 14, 2020, 7:41:51 PM
ED-Contagion still best. LUL.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Replica Malachai's Artifice might actually have a use since you can stack ailment effectiveness with chill effectiveness now. If you can get a reliable 10% brittle for 1.5% base crit it could be worth it in some builds. If you can manage a 20% brittle you're sitting pretty happy. Very hard to do but maybe....

Nerf to Vengeful Commander sucks. Hatred stacking for phys to cold GC looked like an interesting way to play but it's gone now.

RIP VD/DD and any other multi-spellslinger setup. Unusable now.

Assassin power squish was a long time coming. It should still be good.

RIP powerful Watcher's Eye mods like precision crit multi and clarity ES. Hopefully old ones DON'T go legacy and get nerfed as well so the hoarders don't get to keep the fruits of their hoarding.

Nothing else really stands out. They really need to offer some buffs in the patch notes or new alt gems/replica uniques because there doesn't appear to be a compelling reason to play the new league so far (well, Crackling Lance looks fun to me but who knows without the numbers.)
"Thousands of individual changes have been made to mod tags, so to assist with understanding the implications for item crafting we’ve prepared a full list of the mods which can roll on items and their new tags. "

Well now we know the herculean intern task that was assigned to Octavian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info