Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

"
for_sweden wrote:
Tried Lacerate this league and fell in love with Bleed Gladiators. Wanted to try this build as my starter next league. How likely will this get nerfed?

I don't think they will touch this build as with the expansion they already provided a global -5% more bleeding nerf to the ascendancy which hit all bleed builds. With how I've designed this version its very easy for me to make slight changes to add more damage if required.

If anything I think they should gut 1h bleed elder weapon crafts like they did to 2h weapons completely strip away the bonus physical.

Sorry for the question, but why u dont use less duration supp. Can u explain me plz?
"
colombano1 wrote:
Sorry for the question, but why u dont use less duration supp. Can u explain me plz?

At no point do I value what Less duration does in a build that splits all of its damage between Physical "Attack" damage (average hit) and aftershock running the less duration support will make aftershock come out more often.
In a bleed build this is horrible as you can have low damage bleed override the duration of a high damage bleed this is bad.

Less duration is a duration gem at no point do I want to lower the duration of Vaal Earthquake as in maps it carries hard. Your clear speed triples while this is active. My build does not use any other Vaal gem so Vaal EQ will be up a lot of the time.

Swift Affliction and Awakened Swift Affliction do not gimp Vaal EQ's duration into the ground while adding 220k + Bleed Dot above Less duration.

In my guide I am aware of how crap EQ is early on which is why I use Sweep and since early on it has access to many generic Physical Attack gems it can scale from this makes Sweep very powerful.
If you still want to play this build into end game leave a comment if I get enough interest I'll provide an end game option for you
If you still want to play this build into end game leave a comment if I get enough interest I'll provide an end game option for you
Great guide! so far I've been mapping quite smoothly through the white maps and slowly creeping into the yellow maps, Is it possible to post a version that includes using 1 hand axe + shield like you mentionned?
"
SteamShovel wrote:
Great guide! so far I've been mapping quite smoothly through the white maps and slowly creeping into the yellow maps, Is it possible to post a version that includes using 1 hand axe + shield like you mentionned?

Gday SteamShovel some of the weapon mods on the guide are incorrect like with the elder mod 60% more still existing that's been removed from the game now unless you are in standard and own one.

It's good to hear the leveling version still works good and early game is working well I thought it would that part not changed. If you want to keep using EQ there are 3-4 different bleed 1h block guides on the forums just browse around for which one you like.

The guide and tree I referenced in the video was actually an Impale build tree I didnt really notice and it's made by Poisom
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2775490

I think with the nerfs to bleed impale would work well but I don't know just guessing you'd have to ask him best of luck
any tips on how to craft a good elder helm or hunter amulet? do you think crafting the 1h axe would be the same as crafting the 2h axe? Thanks for the guide btw!
"
SteamShovel wrote:
any tips on how to craft a good elder helm or hunter amulet? do you think crafting the 1h axe would be the same as crafting the 2h axe? Thanks for the guide btw!

Hey Steam

I still consider Harvest extremely worth doing even if its just doing the tier1 seeds reforge/reforge more common, as these are the best for Gear and Cluster jewels however below are the methods I use

Helm Amulet Gloves
Pristine + Jagged fossil (life/physical)
Essence Of Greed screaming, shrieking, deafening
Reforge or more common Life/ Physical (harvest)
Alteration orb + Aug + regal + multi mod + bench craft

Weapon

Jagged Fossil
Jagged fossil + Corroded
Veiled Chaos orb
Essence of Contempt
Reforge or more common Physical (harvest)
Alteration orb + Aug + regal + multi mod + bench craft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info