Rustys 2h Vaal Earthquake

Okay, so if I'm understanding you correctly, if I do the max block version, swap out less duration and instead maybe go with fortify for defensive or something else, I wouldnt be wrong to use a rare elder belt with "global physical damage" increase. Provided I keep track of my warcry.

Btw wasnt there something in the patch notes about ensnaring arrow or something, I seem to recall reading something or other about it but can't be certain. [/quote]

I haven't played block in about 4-5 leagues you would have to send me your tree and what kind of items you want to play around for earthquake.

I want you to Pob my exact set up nothing fancy is enabled not even war cry and drag over an equip the fully Mid-max ryslatha coil I have made and then notice the change once you go back to equip the rustic https://pastebin.com/wgi5aNx1

Ensnaring is only used to turn a still target like a boss to be enabled as moving is anything other than that has changed it doesnt matter.

Yeah I can see the difference, I really can. Bleed is just a hard mechanic to fully understand for me, atleast when you see so many different setups but yeah, I see the difference.
"
Chridian wrote:
Yeah I can see the difference, I really can. Bleed is just a hard mechanic to fully understand for me, atleast when you see so many different setups but yeah, I see the difference.

Its all good at least now you know right
Back in Harvest I made one of these bad boys

I wasn't lucky to get %life on block but this shield is superior to anything there are a few 95+ block guys on poe ninja using the cluster/Elder rustic set up have a browse
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

Its all good at least now you know right
Back in Harvest I made one of these bad boys

I wasn't lucky to get %life on block but this shield is superior to anything there are a few 95+ block guys on poe ninja using the cluster/Elder rustic set up have a browse

really nice one indeed, I was somewhat lucky and got a shield this league that is synthesized with the implicit "recover 5% of life on block"

But people are saying the build is too expensive, I'm too ignorant to understand how to craft a good weapon myself etc etc, so struggling atm to find a build I want to do my challenges with sadly
"
really nice one indeed, I was somewhat lucky and got a shield this league that is synthesized with the implicit "recover 5% of life on block"

But people are saying the build is too expensive, I'm too ignorant to understand how to craft a good weapon myself etc etc, so struggling atm to find a build I want to do my challenges with sadly

All builds can become expensive and it depends on what your goals are. I showed the budget option killing sirus 4 with mine. If you were to progress past that point you needed to invest.

If you want to kill maven and the new uber bosses you need to invest even streamers pump 10s of exalts into there gear, If you find a build you like and play a lot naturally your going to want to make it as good as it can be right

If your goal is regular pre Echoes of atlas bosses you can do that on a budget thats where the limitations stop.

I'd sell that base and craft on a Warlord's Shield for +2 endurance as you can deterministically craft %Life on block
What do you think about Growth and Decay instead of Dirty Techniques ?
"
dtk92892 wrote:

Its worse
"
dtk92892 wrote:

Saw your playing the build. Since the new direction I have taken the build in overall if you were to have golem's blood and that Jewel socket. It would be a 5 point travel to pick up Dirty Techniques and even when you had thread of hope this was a total waste of points.

Even when you do the maths Growth and decay is a total rip off and provides a lot less damage overall.
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
"
dtk92892 wrote:

Saw your playing the build. Since the new direction I have taken the build in overall if you were to have golem's blood and that Jewel socket. It would be a 5 point travel to pick up Dirty Techniques and even when you had thread of hope this was a total waste of points.

Even when you do the maths Growth and decay is a total rip off and provides a lot less damage overall.

do you have any suggestion to upgrade my gear ?
"
do you have any suggestion to upgrade my gear?

I do have a very detailed equipment section that will go over each piece of gear and what are more end game options.

Your going to need asap a 20/20 Vaal EQ gem. Somehow regear for 100% ailment avoid. either a 750pdps(to start) or 60% more bleeding 600pdps and above weapon (end game) Phy DoT gloves. Phy DoT amulet.

I'd say you either go for Weapon, Amulet or Belt. The belt I swear by gives you access to a lot of damage, life and resistances look for a turquoise base

you can also buy 6L white socket astral bases for like 60c perhaps the warlord one is a bit more expensive have a go at making a better chest.

Last edited by GrimExcuse on Feb 8, 2021, 7:36:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info