beta key for a lucky person

"
Smodahf wrote:
"
madmoyo wrote:
The Cave .

young men were certain that Allah, by His Mercy, would protect them from harm. They sought refuge with Allah, tabaraka wa ta^ala, and started making supplication to Him and said, “O Allah, grant us Mercy from You, and prepare (create) good mattes for us.”
They continued walking until they reached the cave. There they found fruits and water. They ate and drank. Then they lay down to rest. A few moments later, they felt sleepy. Their heads dropped down and they slept heavily on the floor with their eyes open. Night after day, years passed one after the other and the young men were in slumber; sound asleep. They were prevented from hearing anything.
The gust of the wind would not annoy them and the rumble of the thunder would not awaken them. When the sun rose it did not hit them with its high heat, as a sign of their rank. When rising, it moved to the right of the cave; and when setting, it passed by its left. They did not get much of its heat or of its sunbeams, neither at the beginning of the day nor at its end. As a result, their color did not change and their clothe did not wear out.
Because their eyes were wide open, if one were to look at them, one would think them awake. In reality, they were heavy with sleep. Their eyes were left open, because it was better for their eyes to be exposed to the air so that they would not get impaired with lengthy closure.
It was also narrated that an honorable angel was in charge of turning them around. They were turned on their left and right sides twice a year, so their bodies would not decay. If one was to look at them, one would be frightened by them and run away. People could not see them and could not approach them.

After three hundred nine years of sleep, Allah woke them up. They could not stand the hunger they had. They asked one another about the length of the stay. One of them said, “We stayed one day or less than a day.” Another one said, “We went to sleep this morning and now the sun is getting ready to set.” The fourth one said, “Let us stop wondering. Allah knows best how long we stayed. Anyhow, let us send one of us with some money to bring us some food. That person must be alert and smart. No one should recognize him, or else he would be followed. Then King Duqyanus and his followers would be told. They would know of our place and would inflict various types of torture on us until they deviate us from our Religion.”

a True Story of Muslims region

Is this an original story or out of a book?

All stories posted must be original and not copy/pasted.

i'm muslim and we all know about this story but i wrote it the way i heard/understand it , not copy & paste

also i translated it from arabic to english
“ Get him!” The largest goblin said. I looked over my shoulder and saw at least thirteen goblins chasing me. An experienced elf could have probably taken them on, but I was only eighty-seven.

“ You must catch him! He’s seen to much!” The goblins continued to chase me. I looked all around the hallway I was in. There was no other way out except…the stairway! I saw it at the end of the hallway. I continued to look around. I needed a distraction or something to slow them down. I saw it.

“ He’s almost to the stairway! Get him!” As soon as the large goblin said that, I jumped up and on top of the suit of armor. I landed one foot on its helmet and kick the helmet backward with my other foot. I dropped down on the other side of the armor and pushed it over. It was heavier than I thought. I peaked around and leg of the armor and saw the helmet had missed.

“ Come on!” I pushed with all my might. The suit started tipping. I jumped back and kicked it a good time and started off towards the stairway. I heard roars of anger and pain as the armor fell. I looked back and saw the mace that the armor was holding had landed on a goblin. I smiled a little and then continued up the stairs.

“ He’s almost to the sacred room!” I almost stopped. Most sacred rooms are dangerous, but if I stopped…I would most likely die. I drew my dagger. It was about a foot long. I began to cut the bottoms of the torches on the walls. I saw them begin to fall down the stairs. It would give me an advantage if it came to a fight. I heard crashing of metal as I continued to cut the torches. I was making the odds better in my favor. I stopped dead in my tracks. There was a door in front of me. I looked around and saw a lock. The lock was as big as my fist. Whatever was in that room, it wasn’t meant to be seen. I heard the goblins rushing up the stairs behind me.

“ He’s at the door! He’ll never get through!” I turned around and that’s when it caught my eye. It was a bowl of oil that was lit. I smiled and looked at the stand it was sitting on. It was a wooden table that looked to be quite old. I picked up a lit torch and smiled. I dipped my dagger in the oil. I then put my dagger in its sheathe. The goblins came up the stairs and drew their swords. There were only seven of them now. I smiled a little. I picked up the bowl in my free hand and held the torch in my other.

“ You’re trapped! Surrender and your death will be quick!” I shook my head and smiled.

“ I will not surrender. I will kill you all!” As soon as I finished I tossed the bowl up a little bit and drew my dagger. I jumped up on the table and kicked the bowl of oil at the goblins. The large goblin in front dodged it, but the rest of them were soaked with the oil. The bowl continued towards the group and hit one of the goblins in the head. The bowl stuck in its head as the goblin tumbled down the stairs. I then lit my sword on fire and jumped off of the table at the goblins.

The only light was coming from the torch in my hand. I hit the largest goblin in the head with the torch as I continued to fly through the air. The five goblins that were left stuck their swords up in the air. They never even touched me. The dim light was great for my eyes, but the eyes of a goblin need a lot more light. So, I’ll give it to them. I landed behind the group and almost fell down the stairs. I planted my feet down as I saw the goblins running towards me. I swung my dagger straight up. The goblin in front got hit right in the neck. I went to continue swinging my dagger, but it was stuck in the goblin’s head. I let go of it and hit the second goblin with the torch. The flames met the oil on the goblin's clothes and he was covered with fire in seconds. He stopped and screamed as he fell on the ground and continued to scream.

“ It worked.” I smiled a little and then hit the next goblin with the torch. The goblin was to stunned at looking at his burning comrade. He soon joined his fellow goblin as a burning carcass. There were three goblins left and my dagger was still stuck in the dead goblin’s head. I was beginning to worry. I had only had a torch against three goblins with their rusty swords. I glanced down at the burning corpses. Their swords were on fire. The oil had hit their swords! I smiled.

“ You are well trained elf! Surrender! This is your last chance!” The largest goblin said as he got in front of the other goblins. I saw the side of his face. It was singed a little. I shook my head and smiled. I threw the torch at one of the goblins behind him. The goblin couldn’t see because of the larger goblin and got hit. I then kicked one of the burning swords. It flew at the large goblin. He wasn’t expecting it. It impaled his leg. He roared and charged at me. This time I was caught off guard. I stepped to the side and stepped on the end of one the burning swords. It popped up and impaled the goblin in the stomach. His momentum kept him moving and he rolled down the stairs. I watched as he rolled out of sight. I turned to the last goblin.

“ Where’d he go?!” He was gone. I looked behind me and down the stairs. He couldn’t have gone down there. The door! I grabbed my dagger and snatched it out of the goblin’s head. I walked up the stairs slowly. The door was open and there was light coming from inside. I ran up the stairs and kicked the door the rest of the way open. I looked around. There was a large oval shaped sphere in the center of the room. I looked on the walls of the room and saw many different animals that had been slaughtered. I then saw it! I couldn’t see it because it was covered with a cloth, but I knew exactly what was under it.

I walked over to the cloth and pulled it off. The ring glowed a bright green. It was the ‘Dragon Ring’. Whoever put it on had control of all the dragons. They were under their control. I picked it up. That’s when I saw the shadow that had been cast over me. I swung around and slashed at the shadow’s owner. The last goblin had received a dagger to the face. I let go of my dagger and the goblin fell to the floor. I put the ring in the pouch that was hanging from my belt.

I reached down and pulled my dagger out of the goblin’s head. I had done that twice in one night. It was a new record. I looked around the room some more. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The weapons of Nike York were sitting on a table.

Nike York was a great warrior. He defended the Elven territory for many centuries. He was killed in battle. After he was killed the Great War had seized. The goblins withdrew to their own land and had never set foot on Elven territory again.

I walked over to them and just gazed at them. His slender golden bow. His twin Elven swords. Each had a NY engraved in the hilt. I was amazed.

“ He was the greatest kill I ever made!” I turned around and saw the large goblin. The swords were still in him. I drew my dagger. He threw a rusty dagger quicker than any other goblin every had. My dagger flew out of my hand and hit the oval shaped sphere in the middle of the room. The dagger stopped on the outside of the sphere. The sphere glowed a blue color and then the dagger disappeared.

“ What?!” The goblin laughed and charged at me. I was defenseless. I looked around for some kind of weapon. Nike’s swords! I picked them up and swung them straight up. The goblin stopped short and dodged. He laughed some more. I ran at him and kicked him in the stomach. My foot hit the sword that was already impaled through him. He fell backwards and rolled towards the door. I picked up the bow and the quiver that matched the swords. I put them over my shoulder and jumped into the oval shaped sphere.

I didn’t know where it went, but I had to get out of that place. I felt a rushing of wind and then I felt an intense heat. I closed my eyes and then suddenly felt like I was falling. I opened my eyes and looked down. I was falling! I landed on a branch. It snapped as soon as I landed on it. I did a flip as fast as I could and landed on the ground. I looked around and then heard a large booming sound. I put the swords on my belt and walked towards the sound. I walked through some bushes and peaked out of it. It was a big field with men on each side.

On one side, there were men in red uniforms with metal sticks. On the other side, it looked like farmers with metal sticks. They pointed the sticks at each other and then that sound came from them. Men on both sides fell down, most likely dead.

“ Where am I?” I felt in my pouch and felt the ‘Dragon Ring’. Wherever I was, I had a long time to find out.
"
Autern wrote:
“ Get him!” The largest goblin said. I looked over my shoulder and saw at least thirteen goblins chasing me. An experienced elf could have probably taken them on, but I was only eighty-seven.

“ You must catch him! He’s seen to much!” The goblins continued to chase me. I looked all around the hallway I was in. There was no other way out except…the stairway! I saw it at the end of the hallway. I continued to look around. I needed a distraction or something to slow them down. I saw it.

“ He’s almost to the stairway! Get him!” As soon as the large goblin said that, I jumped up and on top of the suit of armor. I landed one foot on its helmet and kick the helmet backward with my other foot. I dropped down on the other side of the armor and pushed it over. It was heavier than I thought. I peaked around and leg of the armor and saw the helmet had missed.

“ Come on!” I pushed with all my might. The suit started tipping. I jumped back and kicked it a good time and started off towards the stairway. I heard roars of anger and pain as the armor fell. I looked back and saw the mace that the armor was holding had landed on a goblin. I smiled a little and then continued up the stairs.

“ He’s almost to the sacred room!” I almost stopped. Most sacred rooms are dangerous, but if I stopped…I would most likely die. I drew my dagger. It was about a foot long. I began to cut the bottoms of the torches on the walls. I saw them begin to fall down the stairs. It would give me an advantage if it came to a fight. I heard crashing of metal as I continued to cut the torches. I was making the odds better in my favor. I stopped dead in my tracks. There was a door in front of me. I looked around and saw a lock. The lock was as big as my fist. Whatever was in that room, it wasn’t meant to be seen. I heard the goblins rushing up the stairs behind me.

“ He’s at the door! He’ll never get through!” I turned around and that’s when it caught my eye. It was a bowl of oil that was lit. I smiled and looked at the stand it was sitting on. It was a wooden table that looked to be quite old. I picked up a lit torch and smiled. I dipped my dagger in the oil. I then put my dagger in its sheathe. The goblins came up the stairs and drew their swords. There were only seven of them now. I smiled a little. I picked up the bowl in my free hand and held the torch in my other.

“ You’re trapped! Surrender and your death will be quick!” I shook my head and smiled.

“ I will not surrender. I will kill you all!” As soon as I finished I tossed the bowl up a little bit and drew my dagger. I jumped up on the table and kicked the bowl of oil at the goblins. The large goblin in front dodged it, but the rest of them were soaked with the oil. The bowl continued towards the group and hit one of the goblins in the head. The bowl stuck in its head as the goblin tumbled down the stairs. I then lit my sword on fire and jumped off of the table at the goblins.

The only light was coming from the torch in my hand. I hit the largest goblin in the head with the torch as I continued to fly through the air. The five goblins that were left stuck their swords up in the air. They never even touched me. The dim light was great for my eyes, but the eyes of a goblin need a lot more light. So, I’ll give it to them. I landed behind the group and almost fell down the stairs. I planted my feet down as I saw the goblins running towards me. I swung my dagger straight up. The goblin in front got hit right in the neck. I went to continue swinging my dagger, but it was stuck in the goblin’s head. I let go of it and hit the second goblin with the torch. The flames met the oil on the goblin's clothes and he was covered with fire in seconds. He stopped and screamed as he fell on the ground and continued to scream.

“ It worked.” I smiled a little and then hit the next goblin with the torch. The goblin was to stunned at looking at his burning comrade. He soon joined his fellow goblin as a burning carcass. There were three goblins left and my dagger was still stuck in the dead goblin’s head. I was beginning to worry. I had only had a torch against three goblins with their rusty swords. I glanced down at the burning corpses. Their swords were on fire. The oil had hit their swords! I smiled.

“ You are well trained elf! Surrender! This is your last chance!” The largest goblin said as he got in front of the other goblins. I saw the side of his face. It was singed a little. I shook my head and smiled. I threw the torch at one of the goblins behind him. The goblin couldn’t see because of the larger goblin and got hit. I then kicked one of the burning swords. It flew at the large goblin. He wasn’t expecting it. It impaled his leg. He roared and charged at me. This time I was caught off guard. I stepped to the side and stepped on the end of one the burning swords. It popped up and impaled the goblin in the stomach. His momentum kept him moving and he rolled down the stairs. I watched as he rolled out of sight. I turned to the last goblin.

“ Where’d he go?!” He was gone. I looked behind me and down the stairs. He couldn’t have gone down there. The door! I grabbed my dagger and snatched it out of the goblin’s head. I walked up the stairs slowly. The door was open and there was light coming from inside. I ran up the stairs and kicked the door the rest of the way open. I looked around. There was a large oval shaped sphere in the center of the room. I looked on the walls of the room and saw many different animals that had been slaughtered. I then saw it! I couldn’t see it because it was covered with a cloth, but I knew exactly what was under it.

I walked over to the cloth and pulled it off. The ring glowed a bright green. It was the ‘Dragon Ring’. Whoever put it on had control of all the dragons. They were under their control. I picked it up. That’s when I saw the shadow that had been cast over me. I swung around and slashed at the shadow’s owner. The last goblin had received a dagger to the face. I let go of my dagger and the goblin fell to the floor. I put the ring in the pouch that was hanging from my belt.

I reached down and pulled my dagger out of the goblin’s head. I had done that twice in one night. It was a new record. I looked around the room some more. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The weapons of Nike York were sitting on a table.

Nike York was a great warrior. He defended the Elven territory for many centuries. He was killed in battle. After he was killed the Great War had seized. The goblins withdrew to their own land and had never set foot on Elven territory again.

I walked over to them and just gazed at them. His slender golden bow. His twin Elven swords. Each had a NY engraved in the hilt. I was amazed.

“ He was the greatest kill I ever made!” I turned around and saw the large goblin. The swords were still in him. I drew my dagger. He threw a rusty dagger quicker than any other goblin every had. My dagger flew out of my hand and hit the oval shaped sphere in the middle of the room. The dagger stopped on the outside of the sphere. The sphere glowed a blue color and then the dagger disappeared.

“ What?!” The goblin laughed and charged at me. I was defenseless. I looked around for some kind of weapon. Nike’s swords! I picked them up and swung them straight up. The goblin stopped short and dodged. He laughed some more. I ran at him and kicked him in the stomach. My foot hit the sword that was already impaled through him. He fell backwards and rolled towards the door. I picked up the bow and the quiver that matched the swords. I put them over my shoulder and jumped into the oval shaped sphere.

I didn’t know where it went, but I had to get out of that place. I felt a rushing of wind and then I felt an intense heat. I closed my eyes and then suddenly felt like I was falling. I opened my eyes and looked down. I was falling! I landed on a branch. It snapped as soon as I landed on it. I did a flip as fast as I could and landed on the ground. I looked around and then heard a large booming sound. I put the swords on my belt and walked towards the sound. I walked through some bushes and peaked out of it. It was a big field with men on each side.

On one side, there were men in red uniforms with metal sticks. On the other side, it looked like farmers with metal sticks. They pointed the sticks at each other and then that sound came from them. Men on both sides fell down, most likely dead.

“ Where am I?” I felt in my pouch and felt the ‘Dragon Ring’. Wherever I was, I had a long time to find out.

This was a short story but also fairly long, also I did like you put detail into it, but keep the story shorter than mine. Well you know not too long, it can be longer than mine but not so long.
Last edited by Smodahf on Apr 24, 2012, 3:37:51 AM
That's cool for the guys who can't pay the pack for a Beta Key by the way I usually write in my spare time and here one of my short stories...

- Things are not exactly as you think -

A girl was waiting for his flight in a waiting room of a major airport. As might be expected for many hours, decided to buy a book to kill time. I also buy a packet of biscuits. He sat on a seat in the airport VIP lounge to rest and read in peace. Next to the seat where was the bag of cookies sat a man who opened a magazine and started reading. When she took the first cookie, the man took one also. She was indignant, but said nothing. Just thought, "but that blatant, if I were more willing to give it a blow to the eye but never forget." Every time she took a cookie, the man took one also. That left her so angry that he could not react. When only one cookie remained, she thought: "ah ... that is what the abuser will do now?". So the man divided the last cookie in half, leaving the other half for her. Ah! it was too! began to snort of rage! Then closed his book and his things and went to the place of shipment. When he sat down comfortably in his seat, and inside the plane, I look in the bag and to her surprise her packet of cookies was there ... still intact, closed! He felt so ashamed. Only then saw how wrong I was, I had forgotten that her cookies were kept in their bag! He had shared his cookies without feeling angry, nervous, shocked or disturbed, as she'm very upset, thinking I was sharing it with him. Then there was more time to explain ... nor to apologize.
How many times in our lives, we are eating the cookies from others, and we are not aware of them?. Before reaching a conclusion ... seen better! Maybe things are not exactly as you think, do not think you do not know about people.

I did my best to translate my story, I wish luck to all...

Ken~

Whatever happens, happens.
"
Kenwa wrote:
That's cool for the guys who can't pay the pack for a Beta Key by the way I usually write in my spare time and here one of my short stories...

- Things are not exactly as you think -

A girl was waiting for his flight in a waiting room of a major airport. As might be expected for many hours, decided to buy a book to kill time. I also buy a packet of biscuits. He sat on a seat in the airport VIP lounge to rest and read in peace. Next to the seat where was the bag of cookies sat a man who opened a magazine and started reading. When she took the first cookie, the man took one also. She was indignant, but said nothing. Just thought, "but that blatant, if I were more willing to give it a blow to the eye but never forget." Every time she took a cookie, the man took one also. That left her so angry that he could not react. When only one cookie remained, she thought: "ah ... that is what the abuser will do now?". So the man divided the last cookie in half, leaving the other half for her. Ah! it was too! began to snort of rage! Then closed his book and his things and went to the place of shipment. When he sat down comfortably in his seat, and inside the plane, I look in the bag and to her surprise her packet of cookies was there ... still intact, closed! He felt so ashamed. Only then saw how wrong I was, I had forgotten that her cookies were kept in their bag! He had shared his cookies without feeling angry, nervous, shocked or disturbed, as she'm very upset, thinking I was sharing it with him. Then there was more time to explain ... nor to apologize.
How many times in our lives, we are eating the cookies from others, and we are not aware of them?. Before reaching a conclusion ... seen better! Maybe things are not exactly as you think, do not think you do not know about people.

I did my best to translate my story, I wish luck to all...

Ken~

This is the kind of stuff that is good, short and to the point.

Keep writing guys.
The ground shook once. The valley flooded with fire. A grey mist was taking over the town with silent and calm flakes of ash. A man was running toward the town square - “Where is she?" - He thought in a raging voice. The man was running around grabbing people, trying to find her, to identify her face. As he was running, the marbled sand beneath his feet grew warmer. The smell of sweat and violence was overcoming the now screaming town. Panic made people insane, brutal, and primal. The stampede of men crying for their lives ran over a girl with no remorse, no consideration for her wellbeing. There was only life and death. The man continued to search for her desperately. The air was getting thick; people became unrecognizable as the ash smeared their faces like masks warning of immediate death. A man was choking on the street, couldn’t run or breathe anymore. His last image was that of a fiery sky that reigned down upon his hovel. “Run while you…” – his thoughts were interrupted as he gave his last whisper to this world. “Alas I found you!” – The man searching for someone found who he was looking for. “I thought I lost you!” – He was hugging a little girl that was in pure shock, crying and cringing. “It’s going to be okay dear.” – were the man’s last words as the molten lava came almost poetically over their bodies, burning their skin instantaneously. The lava continued to burn throughout the town until it reached a sing where the name of the town should have been written, but now there is no life in this place anymore, only the remaining first letter of the forsaken town, P.

hope it's not too long :) not original as it really happend but more of a dramatic look on the event. hope you enjoy it :) if i don't get the key it doesn't really matter I had fun writting it. :)
Last edited by midian111 on Apr 24, 2012, 4:55:15 AM
"
midian111 wrote:
The ground shook once. The valley flooded with fire. A grey mist was taking over the town with silent and calm flakes of ash. A man was running toward the town square - “Where is she?" - He thought in a raging voice. The man was running around grabbing people, trying to find her, to identify her face. As he was running, the marbled sand beneath his feet grew warmer. The smell of sweat and violence was overcoming the now screaming town. Panic made people insane, brutal, and primal. The stampede of men crying for their lives ran over a girl with no remorse, no consideration for her wellbeing. There was only life and death. The man continued to search for her desperately. The air was getting thick; people became unrecognizable as the ash smeared their faces like masks warning of immediate death. A man was choking on the street, couldn’t run or breathe anymore. His last image was that of a fiery sky that reigned down upon his hovel. “Run while you…” – his thoughts were interrupted as he gave his last whisper to this world. “Alas I found you!” – The man searching for someone found who he was looking for. “I thought I lost you!” – He was hugging a little girl that was in pure shock, crying and cringing. “It’s going to be okay dear.” – were the man’s last words as the molten lava came almost poetically over their bodies, burning their skin instantaneously. The lava continued to burn throughout the town until it reached a sing where the name of the town should have been written, but now there is no life in this place anymore, only the remaining first letter of the forsaken town, P.

hope it's not too long :) not original as it really happend but more of a dramatic look on the event. hope you enjoy it :) if i don't get the key it doesn't really matter I had fun writting it. :)

This is pompeii right?
Indeed it is :) I'm a fan of alterd history or overdramatized history events so might as well write one :)

btw

Damn you, now I will start writting short stories again. :P
Nevermind I found a winner however please keep writing and if your story is as good as the story I have chosen for this round I will front some money for more beta keys.
Last edited by Smodahf on Apr 24, 2012, 5:43:37 AM
I came home late last night, only my vigilant cat noticed my return at all. Life has been a real downer recently, I barely managed to keep myself afloat doing double shifts at the market, while this city and the whole damn country goes down the drain.

I turned on the telly and entered the kitchen to prepare some food for the cat and myself. While the microwave made a soft humming noise, I finally found the time to check the mail. Between all the bills and repeated reminders, one important-looking express delivery caught my eye:

Mr. Thomas Johnson
203 East 50th St.
Balytimore, MD 21263
USA

Dear Mr. Johnson,

from what I understand, you've been a close friend to Edward while you were still living here. I found your address in his notebook, and sincerely hope that it is still accurate.

It saddens me to inform you that my husband has passed away, the burial service will take place friday the 27th, St. Patrick church, starting at 6 pm.

I hope you will join me and his family in our attempt to remember Edward Wilson as the great man he was.

Yours truly,
Aileen Wilson

I stared at the damn thing in disbelief, for how long I cannot tell. After seconds/minutes/hours, I grabbed the phone and told the market manager that I would need some days off.

---------------------------------------------

Sunday evening, after a tedious five hour drive on the highway, I came home again. This time, not even the cat noticed my return, she was probably out hunting some rodents. My neighbor Mrs. Eastwick took care of feeding her while I was attending the burial.

She had even gathered the mail for me, which lay stacked most accurately next to my apartment door. I grabbed the whole bundle and entered. The screen of the telly was dark, as was my mood. Between all the junk mail, I found one handwritten letter. The lines were a bit blurry, only after I realized who had written them, my hands started to tremble:

Thomas Johnson
203 East 50th St.
Balytimore, MD 21263
USA

Hey Tommy,

I really have trouble writing these lines, but you're the only one I can talk about this stuff. Being married to Aileen has not been what I have been expecting at all. You know, I should be the happiest man alive, because this woman seems to be a dream come true.

But somehow, she's not. Shortly after our honey moon, I caught the flu. Well at least that's what I've been thinking back then, but that feeling of being ill never went away. Instead, it gets worse now every day. I feel empty, like my batteries have been totally depleted. Even writing these few lines took me almost an hour.

Damn, I hear someone at the door, I guess she is coming home. I can tell you, when she is in the house, I suddenly feel like an old man, even my joints are aching. I don't know what is is, but something is very wrong with this woman.

I have to finish now, please promise me to give me a call. I know your busy at work, but I really need to talk to someone.

Eddy

Last edited by Meradanis on Apr 24, 2012, 5:41:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info