[3.11] 500% Movespeed Impale Cyclone | 50M Sirus DPS | All Content

"
Fhark wrote:

seems like a different build if your going to use oni goroshi since thats an ele weapon not a phys/impale weapon. Im guessing terminus est is a good starter sword.

I agree, the fire scales off the phys so while not the best phys sword as a league start weapon it will suffice until Paradoxica or another good 2H drops. I’m in it for the fun and the voice lines until hitting the maps hard to see what RNG brings. Heist might drop some good weapon candy.
With only 90% chance to impale (50 from tree and 40 from gem) is this still good? should i invest in a dread banner instaed of war?
Any update for 3.12?
any update?
This build is only 26M dps included impale. How it can reach 50m dps ?
I know I'm talking in a dead thread but....

Anyone knows if this is still viable in 3.13 ? Maybe as a different class ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Bump for 3.13!
How it's going in ritual so far? I'm struggling with sticking to one char and I'm about to try this one
Hi can you show a T16 speed mapping Valdo's rest map ?
I am considering using this build to run fast T16 harbingers in Valdo's rest and I think it would be cool if you could record a video doing a map clear.
I need to find a build that can do 1 minute full map clear (nead to kill mobs to sustain maps) canyon including clearing harbingers with reinforcements.
I looked at Pob but even after enabling berserker, flasks, tailwing we are at 376% ms not 500% ms.
Last edited by okami29 on Feb 6, 2021, 2:10:33 AM
"
okami29 wrote:
Hi can you show a T16 speed mapping Valdo's rest map ?
I am considering using this build to run fast T16 harbingers in Valdo's rest and I think it would be cool if you could record a video doing a map clear.
I need to find a build that can do 1 minute full map clear (nead to kill mobs to sustain maps) canyon including clearing harbingers with reinforcements.
I looked at Pob but even after enabling berserker, flasks, tailwing we are at 376% ms not 500% ms.

Did you managed to find a build that can do this ?

Besides blade vortex I don't see any other options and it's quite sad to be honest....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info