[3.11] 500% Movespeed Impale Cyclone | 50M Sirus DPS | All Content

what budget sword to start with at league start boys? And how did you solve stunt boys?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Sep 5, 2020, 2:13:48 PM
Looks interesting, I'm going to try using it to league start. Tired of my old go-to's
Looks very interesting! Thanks for writeup!
Thoughts on 3.12?
Will this build be effective at ~20Ex budget for gear?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
This build would be effective at 5ex budget if you choose your pieces carefully.

I'm going to league start with this build and Oni-Goroshi.

I recently spent some time in POB and imported my budget Gladiator gear and ended up with 77% evade, 24% phys reduction, 34% block (after moving a couple nodes and annoint), 55% attack dodge, 40% spell dodge and 220K EHP with a 6800 life pool. Cyclone damage was 4.8M, warchief added another 3M, and movement of 503%. Capped resistences including Chaos.

From my newbie perspective, that all sounds pretty good to me.
Last edited by Spiral_Dancer on Sep 17, 2020, 10:34:08 AM
"
Spiral_Dancer wrote:
This build would be effective at 5ex budget if you choose your pieces carefully.

I'm going to league start with this build and Oni-Goroshi.

I recently spent some time in POB and imported my budget Gladiator gear and ended up with 77% evade, 24% phys reduction, 34% block (after moving a couple nodes and annoint), 55% attack dodge, 40% spell dodge and 220K EHP with a 6800 life pool. Cyclone damage was 4.8M, warchief added another 3M, and movement of 503%. Capped resistences including Chaos.

From my newbie perspective, that all sounds pretty good to me.

seems like a different build if your going to use oni goroshi since thats an ele weapon not a phys/impale weapon. Im guessing terminus est is a good starter sword.
Most of the gear seems crazy expensive. That weapon alone must be hundreds of exalts
hey, looks good but im also wondering how well this performs with ~5 ex or how much u need to invest for lategame
This league is not a crafting league. If any build require good rare gear, then most likely you will not get anywhere close to the build guide. Unless the build is purely gem scaling based ( caster or minions ) or you rely mostly on Uniques items only, else it will be hard to achieve what these build did in Harvest league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info