Harvest Statistics: Ascendancy Classes

"
Viktranka wrote:
And it's still not very popular ascendancy because I heard people are getting carpal tunnel from flasks (it's my fav ascendancy tho).

It would be nice if it wasn't the only functional Ranger ascendancy. Then maybe it wouldn't also the favorite-by-default that it is.

Then again, Rangers and the entire evasion side of the tree PoE has had foundational issues dating back to the very first iterations of the game, and have never been fixed or addressed in any way. Just band-aid upon band-aid.

It's amazing to see, as someone who played the game in early closed beta, how much the game has changed, yet, remains at its core, the exact same, with the exact same issues for nearly a decade with almost effectively nothing being done to address it.
Last edited by EpsiIon on Aug 11, 2020, 8:57:58 PM
Path of Necromancer.
Necros are mainly popular because of detonate dead, etc. If more nerfs are incoming, please make sure you nerf the overpowered stuff and not the stuff that isn't overpowered. The summoner aspect of necros is pretty mediocre after being nerfed two leagues in a row.
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Aug 11, 2020, 9:09:17 PM
As a necromancer lover, pls buff other ascendencies instead of nerfing us. I love the minion playstyle and i've played it almost everyleague as starter
"
crunkatog wrote:
I can see the future!

Spoiler

Balance Manifesto: You Can't Take It With You

We here at GGG have decided to put the last nail in the coffin for summoner builds. We're sick and tired of smug females topping the leaderboards and telling us what to do. 30 percent is too much. What next league? 50%? A controlling majority in the graveyard? No, thanks. Ergo, we've made some adjustments to those skills, mechanics, and ascendancies which have driven much of the power creep of the last year.

Necro ascendancy changes

--"Bone Barrier" replaced with "Bone Burier", a cute little pupper that you can summon that confers all the damage reduction of the original, but looks much cuter. He runs away a lot.

Skill Balance Changes

--SRS skulls now reserve mana
--Skeleton Warriors now get confused and sometimes attack you
--Desecrate in hideout to share spectres between players is now forbidden
--Every time you cast or trigger VD, a Strange Voice will say, "can u not plz or i kick" and the next time you do it, your fps will be hard-capped at 1 for the rest of the instance. Also, the explosions now deal a homeopathic percentage of YOUR hp, not the target's.
--Cyclone removed from the game
--Gladiator ascendancy removed from the game. Block? Can't have that!
--Slayer leech and cull replaced with rage meter and self harm
--Guardian ascendancy no longer grants any phys reduction, block, or charges to self or minions, only to nearby human alles (scion ascendant is left unchanged go figure nyah nyah nyah)
--Trickster now needs to eat colourful novelty breakfast cereal to regenerate ES
--All attack and movement speed modifiers removed from Jugg ascendancy. If you want them, you may invest in them like everyone else.
--Power Siphon now only grants power charges if you oneshot something
--Ethereal Knives are sharp on both ends, and come pre-supprted by level 22 Blood magic. Get fuct, CI stackers.

Map balance changes

--HOGM difficulty now scales with the number of portals you've wasted trying to down Sir_Janusz or Rotfester.

--Enslaver frags are too common. Starting in 3.12, they will become the "100x rarer than other frags" frag.

Item changes

--The following flasks now have an Expiry Date and are unpredictably corrupted after X uses: Lavianga's Spirit, Atziri's Promise, Cinderswallow Urn, Bottled Faith, Taste of Hate, any Enduring mana/hybrid flasks.

--Vendor recipe for Kingmaker removed from the game.

--After a brief honeymoon period for large currency botting guilds to milk their investments for all they're worth, fractured fossils will be made 10x rarer to find going forward.

--Divine vessels will now only drop from those map bosses whose soul you need to capture. Hope you bought a LOT of Desert Springs!

Brilliant as always, Crunk.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I foresaw this as Necromancer and Berserker league. It turned out to be Necromancer and Trickster league :(
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Necromancer is most popular...

SO PLEASE STOP NERFING IT...why lessen gaming fun?.
Personally, I will never even bother with any other class.
I came to POE to be a necromancer, nothing else.

Necromancer since 2013!!
Does anybody willingly go to the right side of the tree?
"
AltZeon wrote:
Does anybody willingly go to the right side of the tree?

For the cold conversion wheel maybe.
"
Suggestion: say "softcore" instead of "standard". "Standard" is already used for a different thing and it's confusing.

If you understood it, then it is not so confusing to players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info