Harvest Statistics: Ascendancy Classes

"
grimlock9999 wrote:
For what it's worth, I'll restate the incredibly simple fixes to all the problems mentioned so far:
- allow more keyless tasks. Many people play summons to avoid carpal tunnel....

Exactly.

What will most likely happen though, is another Necro ascendency nerf, as it's much easier that blancing all other classes. It will not make people play other classes instead, but most of these Necrmancer players will just quit in effect. Oh well, plenty of kids with healthy wrists out there to play the Melee and Glass cannon bow builds to compensate I guess... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBycM-1_ZX0

Watch him kill Elder...I mean play Slither

2 minute time stamp
I don't understand these people that beg for nerf, it's the main reason why games these days are shit
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 15, 2020, 2:38:44 PM
"
dyneol wrote:
"
yeknoms wrote:
Let's buff the 90% of classes and skills that are almost unusable. It's a shame that for such a great game there is very little experimentation that is worth doing on the majority of the builds that are possible.

Yeah just keep the powercreep going. Too infinityyyyy !

Or. Do some actual balance.

That being said, I don't think necro needs some big nerfing just yet. I'd look into those lame mechanics that necro isn't affected by first, like reflect or to some extend porcupines. Seriously why is this shit still a thing ?

It´s funny. I really think removing on deaths effects would solve a little portion of defense problems of few ascendancies.
"
Suggestion: say "softcore" instead of "standard". "Standard" is already used for a different thing and it's confusing.

Consider the following. Go into the Create character menu and you'll find Standard / Hardcore / Standard SSF / Hardcore SSF, followed by Harvest / Harvest SSF, and then Harvest Hardcore / Harvest Hardcore SSF. If Harvest Hardcore combines into Hardcore at the end of league, and Harvest combines into Standard at the end of league, maybe... just maybe... "Harvest" is short for "Harvest Standard." Whoa! Maybe "Standard" is not used for a different thing after all!

As a side note, I'm curious what you were confused about. Were you confused between Harvest Hardcore League and Hardcore League?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info