[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hi!

The build looks interesting. I've never done a slam/warcry build before, so I might give it a go.

One question though, is there a leveling tree available?
"
TommyLee68 wrote:
Hi!

The build looks interesting. I've never done a slam/warcry build before, so I might give it a go.

One question though, is there a leveling tree available?

Hi, I added a section "Tree Progression" in the build guide. You can check it out :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Good day friends!

Im stuck somewhere between mid-game and end-game gear.

Feel very squishy with 4,5k hp and have lack of damage on end-game bosses.

My current weapon is disintegrator, i have to change it for end-game 2h but have no idea how to craft.

Can you please tell the most cost efficient way to craft it?

My current gear

Spoiler

In addition to previous post:

Base i got for weapon craft

Spoiler
and sorry for my Inglesa :)
"
"
Good day friends!

Im stuck somewhere between mid-game and end-game gear.

Feel very squishy with 4,5k hp and have lack of damage on end-game bosses.

My current weapon is disintegrator, i have to change it for end-game 2h but have no idea how to craft.

Can you please tell the most cost efficient way to craft it?

My current gear

Spoiler

In addition to previous post:

Base i got for weapon craft

Spoiler
and sorry for my Inglesa :)

Hi! I wouldn't recommend that base. You can go to the gear section to check out the base I recommended. Also, in Q&A there are information about weapon.

Also, in order to be tanky, make sure your endurance charge is always full (we gain charge each second after warcry) , and flasks are up when encountering mobs.

If you can do those two things, then you are very tanky and is impossible to be ones hotted. Check out the full delirium map as illustration, you will see the charge is always full and we are tanking those mobs without problems.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hi! Do you have any recommendations on boots crafting with elusive and tailwind? If u would have to pick boots with one of these 2, which one would you choose?

Also do you know if Elusive proc chance is multiplied by every mob that is critted(which means almost constant proccing), or does it just roll the 10% chance every time we slam(which would suck)?
On the other hand Tailwind with its ''if u critted recently proc'' means it would be for sure up for every 4 seconds after we crit right?
"
dsintegrate wrote:
Hi! Do you have any recommendations on boots crafting with elusive and tailwind? If u would have to pick boots with one of these 2, which one would you choose?

Also do you know if Elusive proc chance is multiplied by every mob that is critted(which means almost constant proccing), or does it just roll the 10% chance every time we slam(which would suck)?
On the other hand Tailwind with its ''if u critted recently proc'' means it would be for sure up for every 4 seconds after we crit right?

hey, for crafting tailwind+elusive, check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE5f3waDIpA

the elusive chance is multiplied by each mob, that's why it's so popular

since we have 100% crit chance, we are guaranteed to have tailwind.
Do you have any tips on rolling the tier 3 phys staff, crafofexile said it needs around 45 tries with alter+aug craft. I have spent a few hundred so far and haven't even seen a tier 3 phys %. Is there a better way to craft it? Also using an ilv 85 Maelstorm warstaff, would a Judgement Staff be a better base?
"
hakisan_ks wrote:
Do you have any tips on rolling the tier 3 phys staff, crafofexile said it needs around 45 tries with alter+aug craft. I have spent a few hundred so far and haven't even seen a tier 3 phys %. Is there a better way to craft it? Also using an ilv 85 Maelstorm warstaff, would a Judgement Staff be a better base?

Hi, on my side it shows 300+ alt and 100+ augmenation orbs to hit t3 or better %phys mod.

If you want, you could use jagged fossil, however, you may not have empty prefix doing that.

Any of the 4 base I recommended in gear section works fine, there's no better between those 4 in my opinion.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
hakisan_ks wrote:

Hi, on my side it shows 300+ alt and 100+ augmenation orbs to hit t3 or better %phys mod.

If you want, you could use jagged fossil, however, you may not have empty prefix doing that.

Any of the 4 base I recommended in gear section works fine, there's no better between those 4 in my opinion.

i just tried it myself out of curiosity and it also shows 45 tries (judgement staff, ilvl 83, alt+aug method) for both tier 3 mods.
Last edited by rnbounty on Nov 7, 2020, 1:16:14 PM
Hey Jenno! Is 12% fire damage large cluster jewel better than 10% elemental?

Does elemental dmg % and fire damage % provide the same boost to us, or is elem better?
Last edited by dsintegrate on Nov 7, 2020, 4:03:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info