[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

since heist drop synth items you can get a jewel with es leech..

couldnt fossil craft something nice onto it yet...
"
Thanks for the build Rudy. Couple of questions:
1) On 50ex budget can this build run 100% Deli maps and Simulacrum?
2) If I were to use Asenath's explody gloves, what would be the best way to cap res?

1) With this build, simulacrum are easy to farm without deaths (I took from 96 to 97 only on simulacrum).
T17-18 35% qual 100% delirium maps with sextants, scarabs are ez to farm too. With any mods except reflect.

2) If you really want explode you can take Megalomaniac cluster with "Unspeakable Gifts" instead Fire cluster with "Cremator". As far as I know, these 2 passives don't stack. But I like it better "Cremator" more survival.
"
Rehbock wrote:

since heist drop synth items you can get a jewel with es leech..

couldnt fossil craft something nice onto it yet...

Thanks for the info! I've added this to the guide.
Thanks for the build. I haven't had as much playtime this league so it's been nice to play on the tankiest build I've yet run. It's been a lot of fun ignoring all sorts of mechanics (every single heist mechanic *cough*).
Hi guys! How you craft jewels for this build? (life-mana-multi)
I did 40+ tries pristine + lucent and got nothing :(
Price in a market high for this jewels
hi,

busy leveling the build and collecting gear as i go.

Wanted to check something with the clusters.

How do you get the 3 node large jewel i have landed this one so far

but dont know how i get the third mod and if i cant which two are the most important to have together?

Thanks!
hello there, i am level 93 at the moment and wondering when i should switch to clusters ?
Nurs:
Crafting jewels for own use is rather a bad idea, you might hit some good ones but rarely exactly what you need, so it makes more sense to buy them. Either way, if you want to try anyways, rather try to alt/regal.

chin:
Again it might be very difficult to just craft it yourself. As for the second part, you want vengeful commander + scintillating idea being close left and close right nodes, the other one you can ignore.

zortlak:
Probably around 95 you can switch, though in my opinion going clusters is not worth it unless you really care about corpse removal.
"
zortlak67 wrote:
hello there, i am level 93 at the moment and wondering when i should switch to clusters ?

Grozaa is right in that Corpse removal is one of the big draws for the cluster jewel setup, the other being that it provides 2 jewel sockets for cheap.

So as a guideline, if you have 2x jewels that are good enough that you find yourself picking up 2x 3-point jewel sockets (the one above Sentinel does not count), that is when you switch to the cluster jewel setup. Eg. I see you currently have 1x 3-point jewel socket, so I'd wait another couple levels and 1 more good jewel till the switch.
"
Grozaa wrote:
Nurs:
Crafting jewels for own use is rather a bad idea, you might hit some good ones but rarely exactly what you need, so it makes more sense to buy them. Either way, if you want to try anyways, rather try to alt/regal.

chin:
Again it might be very difficult to just craft it yourself. As for the second part, you want vengeful commander + scintillating idea being close left and close right nodes, the other one you can ignore.

zortlak:
Probably around 95 you can switch, though in my opinion going clusters is not worth it unless you really care about corpse removal.

How are you finding the Koams? i have the six linked Cloak but i can get a koams so cheap wondered if it better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info