3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

I'm a sad 6-portal gamer now. I don't even think 6 portals are enough for how many crafts I need to store when I'm proccing T2s and T3s in map.

Please tell me there is a crafting station upgrade. And allow existing benches to be merged to accommodate for the slots upgrade. No way I'm setting all my 3/3 benches I have currently to fill it up to the max D:
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

You've just gone and made a core league mechanic more annoying to deal with for those who engage with it at a high level. Was simply avoiding loading screens too OP? I don't understand this at all ...
Can we please combine Horticrafting stations into a single one, or make their saved crafts list expandable at least? You've dealt with the Forest of Storage Tanks; now I got those stations cluttering up the entire Grove.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
"

Why?
"
Setharial wrote:
"

This is utter insanity... crafting stations are already fucking bullshit to manage the way it is now. I have 60+ fucking crafting stations and having to travel back and forth to place new stations now kills it even more....

Why not give us ONE fucking crafting stations that we can just expand the slots on ....

Still in beta, thank you for your patronage.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Amo demais esse jogo, espero sinceramente que os problemas de lags e crashes sejam resolvidos no PS4... Thank you so much for your efforts.
<3
Great to see the Sirus encounter fixes finally make it in!

(...)
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
horticrafter placement from stash change is confusing, why fight progress?
awesome! thanks for all your hard work <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info