3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

-
Last edited by Setharial on Aug 2, 2020, 5:26:05 PM
uuuuuh wtf? why fix something that is very useful to us who hoard alot of crafting options?
No more single portal Zana? Pog
League doesn't need fixes just a delete button when the league ends ...
That's just too much time consumption.
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Single horticrafting station with slot upgrades when?
great
Please fix Vulkan FPS drops that are only fixed by alt-tabbing out and into the game.
Please just fix crash, lag and dc already, before harvest patch everything so smooth.
how is this ''nice'' you fucking shills
Thanks; not much, but honestly, I did not even expected any more patch for this league anymore.

"
Areas in the Labyrinth created by Gifts, Tributes or Dedications to the Goddess for which instances have previously been opened and then timed out will no longer grant items or experience when re-entered. This previously applied to all Labyrinth difficulties.

Wow, were there some infinite loot and xp abusing possibility in the new l83 labs?

"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

Just why?

"
Fixed a rare bug where multiple uses of a Harvest crafting option could be consumed from a single crafting action.

Thanks, I lost a craft due to it, luckily not a very rare craft.

"
Fixed a bug where the Sacred Ashes degeneration could persist after the Avatar of the Grove encounter was completed.

Oh, so that was just a bug. I thought so, but re-spawing is far away anyways.

"
The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled.

That is a very good news, I always hated the 1 portal quests, this is reallly welcomed.

All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jul 29, 2020, 6:14:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info