3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

Are you guys going out of your way to lose customers? I have almost quit for 3 leagues now because of the ever escalating clicking of stuff leading to fingers/hands hurting.

Now you on purpose add more clicks and tediousness to the game.

Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish?

[Edit] I logged onto POE to play, and after reading the notes (and making this post which I NEVER post)... I don't want to play anymore. You guy are killing this game in your quest to give people carpal tunnel syndrome and nerf every fun mechanic ya make.
Last edited by coopervegas on Jul 29, 2020, 6:18:29 PM
"
coopervegas wrote:
Are you guys going out of your way to lose customers? I have almost quit for 3 leagues now because of the ever escalating clicking of stuff leading to fingers/hands hurting.

[Edit] I logged onto POE to play, and after reading the notes (and making this post which I NEVER post)... I don't want to play anymore. You guy are killing this game in your quest to give people carpal tunnel syndrome and nerf every fun mechanic ya make.

LOL haha Wow friend, you look angry
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
I accept all of that, but I was wondering why my game freezes whenever I press "H" to see prophecies and stuff like that
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
so no fixes for the heart of the grove vines being covered in massive black boxes/squares like censorship bars? the ones that make that fight unplayble since they block out the entire screen? or are you guys just too busy counting more mtx and currency tab profits to get a real QA team?
"
zanderwild87 wrote:
so no fixes for the heart of the grove vines being covered in massive black boxes/squares like censorship bars? the ones that make that fight unplayble since they block out the entire screen? or are you guys just too busy counting more mtx and currency tab profits to get a real QA team?

Seems like that's a problem on your pc, never had that happen... You should report it with your specs and graphic configurations if you haven't yet.
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

BIG F especially for the people with hundreds of horticrafting benches...

This might be the breaking point for some people...
Its that all? :S
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

why ? just why ? hahaha
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Jul 29, 2020, 6:51:20 PM
"
coopervegas wrote:

Wat? What are they adding that "adds more clicks" than before?
May all your rings be unique
Can we make the whole Harvest garden thing more approachable for.. literally everyone who just wants to play the game without having to read guide after guide and look up diagram after diagram for a freaking video game?
Last edited by Virtuosity87 on Jul 29, 2020, 6:54:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info