3.12 Spellslinger Fireball/Blazing Salvo Assassin/Scion. League Start Friendly balls of double fire

"
kazuvn wrote:
"
your guide is quite confusing.
Your POB does not add up to your skill and their links in your guide.
I've bought decent items since we're already deep into the league and i still struggle aoe clearing and boss dmg. i don't know what i'm doing wrong but I also cannot get 2x spellslinger + Herald Of ash.

Fireball - LMP - spellslinger - Controlled destruction or fork (whieh one is better for leveling?)
Firestorm - Elemental focus - spellslinger.

If I activate both spellslingers I'm reserving 89% of my mana and I cannot use Herald of ash.

Can you be a bit more specific on how you achieve this?
also, which accendancy am I suppose to take? POB says Templar but here you speak of Witch.

Teşekkürler.

I'm guessing you're playing the Scion version of the build?

Imo, Fork with Fireball is a must. You can use Snakepit if you want, but as Fireball is mainly used for clearing, 4L including Fork is more than enough at level 90+.

If you already got items such as Conqueror's Efficiency or Circle of Anguish, and you still struggle with mana res, I guess you need to check your Spellslinger gems links. Maybe take off Controlled Destruction to replace it with cheaper mana gems for instance.

Yeah I'm playing the Scion version.
I'm still going through the acts but I'm struggling so hard to clear mobs and bosses for some reason.

And seeing the response that your damage is too reliant on aiming perfectly on the target makes me kinda think it's not as good as we would have wanted.
"
I'm still going through the acts but I'm struggling so hard to clear mobs and bosses for some reason.

And seeing the response that your damage is too reliant on aiming perfectly on the target makes me kinda think it's not as good as we would have wanted.

During leveling phase, I didn't realize I had to activate the 2 spellslinger spells so I basically played 5-6L Fireball + herald till level 89 or 90 haha. I didn't feel I had that much issue going through the acts or doing white maps – except for boss DPS on maps.

For clearing, I felt using GMP + Fork worked pretty well.
The aiming part is related to Blazing Salvo which needs you to properly aim at your target if you want to optimize DPS.

Basically, if you want to enjoy this build, you need to be able to properly position yourself and aim while doing so.
"
kazuvn wrote:
"

During leveling phase, I didn't realize I had to activate the 2 spellslinger spells so I basically played 5-6L Fireball + herald till level 89 or 90 haha. I didn't feel I had that much issue going through the acts or doing white maps – except for boss DPS on maps.

For clearing, I felt using GMP + Fork worked pretty well.
The aiming part is related to Blazing Salvo which needs you to properly aim at your target if you want to optimize DPS.

Basically, if you want to enjoy this build, you need to be able to properly position yourself and aim while doing so.

Haha yeah, I also didn't know how spellslinger worked at the start.
I'm in act 6 or 7 right now, but using 4l fireball spellslinger and 3link firestorm spellslinger reserves 86% of my mana, so basically I can't do anything else. Perhaps I'll need to wait till later levels.
Hello ! Thx for the build, chose it and cant stop play it.
Did a CI version a low life version with shadow / assassin.

Damage is pretty decent, but i'm feeling a bit squishy as always lol.
Gonna try a tankier version, but dunno how to proceed.

If u got some tips, looking at my profile...

BR,
Are u all dead ? lol still toying with the build, LL version, kinda awesome.

Will try something tricky with divergent fireball / scorch fireball jewel. May end up being a really tough resistance breaker.

keep in touch
Still here :'D

This build now feels really fun for me to play, but it started feeling that way only when I reached 95 + bought Replica Shroud of the Lightless.

T15/16 delirium is fine now. I just killed Sirus 5 and was kinda surprised by my DPS. I feel like I killed him pretty fast - I've only seen the full statues phase once.

Build still is glass canon, but boss DPS is pretty cool!
If I had time, I think I'd try to test a full dodge version of the build, since I'm always avoiding big hits anyway and cannot reach much more than 5.5k HP. I believe high DPS/dodge should do great.

Not sure I will invest much more money in this build as I can clear all content for now. I'll save up to 40ex before switching to the KB/PS Int build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info