[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:
There's also other ways to solve this problem, I feel like you're thinking in a box @Jhiroth.

You can get some +max mana on gear, the Dreamer cluster on tree, you could run a different jewel for a while. Get max mana on the rare jewels, etc.

Spending points on the tree definitely hits the build but there's perfectly fine workarounds. Points on the tree and purchasing the ability to free them with endless upgrades is the entire goal of this build.

I feel like aura stacking is one of the most creative builds and it shows - you gotta solve problems all the time to make it work and people rather have a steady progression instead of hard blocks. Your summary is very accurate! Thanks :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
how do I get the timeless vanity jewel effect? I have spent 50 divine orbs now and i cant get the same 23% increased aura effect.
It's really rare.

Assuming you're on standard, I would recommend using the TFT (The Forbidden Trove) trading community. There are (trusted) traders there that will sell them (they come at a steep cost of 100++ exalts). You can request that they stream it for you on Discord, they'll put it on their tree for you to see. For standard you could also search for the exact number + name in the roll and it will do the same things assuming that you place it in the same spot on the tree.

The variable name in the roll will change the Keystone notables in the range, and the number in the roll will change the small passives in the range. Keep that in mind, as people place it in different spots on the tree depending on CI/Low-Life, and you might use/not use the keystone.
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Jul 23, 2021, 3:23:24 AM
this Build is okey for start ? how many ex i must have for good working this build ?
"
Megii69 wrote:
this Build is okey for start ? how many ex i must have for good working this build ?

this is NOT a league starter
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
looks like mana multipliers were not the death knell I thought they would be

glad to be wrong here
The current top PoB for the "League Setup" still has the outdated Flask setup.

Which flasks are we supposed to use, now that bottled faith AND the diamond flask dont provide as much benefit as before? Are there proper alternatives? Do we use a different approach with flasks?
What I don't understand is, how do players even get mirrors? I have played thousands of hours and never seen one. My most expensive build was about 400-500ex, from Delerium, when it was raining exalts.

Do you get this sort of multi-mirror currency from flipping?

Reading this post (yes, all 60+ pages) is just depressing tbh. It is like you are playing a different game than I am.

I have scrounged for every chaos this league (3.15) and have 2.5x now aura multiplication, without having a single exalt even drop.

So, just can you explain, how do you do have a build like you do, 10 days into the league?
"
What I don't understand is, how do players even get mirrors? I have played thousands of hours and never seen one. My most expensive build was about 400-500ex, from Delerium, when it was raining exalts.

Do you get this sort of multi-mirror currency from flipping?

Reading this post (yes, all 60+ pages) is just depressing tbh. It is like you are playing a different game than I am.

I have scrounged for every chaos this league (3.15) and have 2.5x now aura multiplication, without having a single exalt even drop.

So, just can you explain, how do you do have a build like you do, 10 days into the league?

when you're famous or influenced, mirrors rain.
when will this guide be updated for 3.15? it says 3.15 in title, but the flasks are not 3.15? what flasks should I use now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info