[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
Veruuk wrote:
when will this guide be updated for 3.15? it says 3.15 in title, but the flasks are not 3.15? what flasks should I use now.

fixed
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Veruuk wrote:
when will this guide be updated for 3.15? it says 3.15 in title, but the flasks are not 3.15? what flasks should I use now.

fixed
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
why hide your char? i want to look
"
tjkraft wrote:
why hide your char? i want to look

POBs are in the thread - profile stays private :)
would like to see your actual progress
"
tjkraft wrote:
would like to see your actual progress

wdym progress - its the standard variant that i posted i didnt change anything :D i dont play this in league
weird i found it in league builds on website, no wonder some comments question how you get this build 10 days into league when you dont play league or mention it
"
tjkraft wrote:
weird i found it in league builds on website, no wonder some comments question how you get this build 10 days into league when you dont play league or mention it

>weird i found it in league builds on website

which website?
Good day Jix_91. I have sort of a weird question about the build, not sure it's ok to ask it, but I've none to address it outside this thread.

A little preface. Haven't played POE like a ton in general, my one full active league was Ritual. After playing it with a friend I realised that a challenge league is perhaps something I won't enjoy going further on, because of the time-constrain and soft "wipe". So I was thinking that if I ever play POE again, it would probably be standard. My build for Ritual was ED/Contagion, since I liked it for several reasons, mainly that it is not a one-button build, it can run all map mods, and I liked the spread mechanic. Coming back now, I see that it has been nerfed (as a lot of other stuff as well), not sure if I'd be willing to continue improving it in Standard and playing it to the end. Hence, wanted to have a look at what else is there.

Now, I know that this one is a very expensive thing, the aura stacker build and not even sure I could achieve this sort of money even in Standard. Nevertheless, if I do try to get to it through farming on another build, I think it's reasonable to do my best in identifying beforehand if I like the build at all (as much as possible without actually playing it of course).

To this, here is my question - you listed a few spell gems that can be used instead of Spark - Arc, Ball Lightning, Crackling Lance, EK. Are these the only possible ones? Do i understand correctly that in this build the damage is mostly lightning based, looking at the "optimised for league POB", and somewhat frost which means I should only try to use skills that are of these elements as main ones, and not some chaos/fire ones (like ED is)?

The thing is, as mentioned, I loved the ED/C spread mechanic, helped a lot on different league mechanics, it's HP/ES (with some passives) drain and the feel of not just spamming one button and them being spells, not melee abilities. So I'd love to find something similar to that or at least an interesting looking/feeling/mechanic-wise spell for this aura stacker build, if it's at all possible.

Sorry for a long post, just wanted to make my question clear, hope it wasn't much of a bother to read through.
Last edited by Bethrezhen on Aug 7, 2021, 7:53:50 AM
"
Bethrezhen wrote:

To this, here is my question - you listed a few spell gems that can be used instead of Spark - Arc, Ball Lightning, Crackling Lance, EK. Are these the only possible ones? Do i understand correctly that in this build the damage is mostly lightning based, looking at the "optimised for league POB", and somewhat frost which means I should only try to use skills that are of these elements as main ones, and not some chaos/fire ones (like ED is)?

Hey there,

the build gets most of its damage from converting its damage from lightning to cold and using both parts of nebulis that way.
You can use any spell that is lightning based or can be 100% converted from physical to lightning.
Spells that are behind cold in the conversion chain (fire, chaos) will have significantly lower damage and are thus not favourable. At a good double digit amount of mirrors you can basically use any skill, but most effective will always be a lightning or phys->lightning setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info