[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
kali_h wrote:
"
Zqce wrote:
"
kali_h wrote:
The build works quite good without ilvl 84 cluster jewels- what you truly need are the mana reservation corruptions on your jewels (not the cluster jewels- just the normal ones) and ofc the equipment (- headhunter) and you will be able to play this build absolutely fine.

I was able to clear t16 maps as soon as I was able to equip the mana reservation amulet with champion of the cause anoint (imo the highest lvl requirement item), which would be below lvl 90 - and 0 ilvl 84 cluster jewels.

Do we really need all of the jewels with the reduced mana corruption? If not what auras do we drop? Because some of the Unique Jewels with the corrupt are literally 80+ EX at the moment.

Just to add a priority list of auras:

purity of fire/lightning/ice
discipline
-> you need those auras to get some sort of defense going - mandatory
clarity (otherwise you won't be able to sustain casting (maybe a mana flask works as well?- not tested))
addings dps comes next:
wrath,hatred,haste,zealotry
--------------
Everything else (Vitality,Determination,Precision,Anger, Malevolence, Heralds,...) is a bonus

edit:
When you are running less auras (due to missing % reduced mana reserved), you can use the gained gem slots for enlighten 3-4 - helping you a bit with those fewer auras.

Vitality is mandatory and get ghost reaver & atziri flask if your regen is bad!
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
If you have a source of energy shield leech you can do without vitality ( for example Thaumophage on your spell dmg large cluster jewel).
Which spark quality if the best?

Proj speed / 2 extra proj / pierce 2 target
"
duabijitelur wrote:
Which spark quality if the best?

Proj speed / 2 extra proj / pierce 2 target

If you use fork either of the first two.
Else the third is nice
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Running this build in Heist, with ~271 aura effect and glancing blows (extra 5 points) and it's pretty decent. Around 5-7mill arc dps on Sirus. I only have 1 cluster ilvl84 and there's still plenty of room for improvements. Feels pretty good so far, but god this thing is expensive)
NANI
"
Jix_91 wrote:
reserved.

Can you make it for templar version please
"
duabijitelur wrote:
actually what do ppl use to level for this aura stacking build?

i've heard hollow palm can be great -- going to try it out now
Mr__Khan's Lab Running Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3120142 Mr__Khan's Mirror Shop - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3184063
"
"
Jix_91 wrote:
reserved.

Can you make it for templar version please

Templar is strictly worse... not good at all imo...
I'm currently thinking of exalt-slamming that amulet- any ideas how to do it ?(swapping catalysts - blocking?)

Last edited by kali_h on Oct 2, 2020, 3:07:59 PM
"
kali_h wrote:
I'm currently thinking of exalt-slamming that amulet- any ideas how to do it ?(swapping catalysts - blocking?)

Id get a marble amulet with 12% - the regen is strong... if you want to slam Block Flat life - mana is „useful“ if you use mana as extra es watchers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info