[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

nice
Hello @Jix_91,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for this build, I really appreciate.

I would like to ask you if it is possible to mirror some parts of your Standard gear.
Like: Amulet, Shield and boots.

I haven't found an equivalent of your gear on forbiddentrove.com

Thanks.

"
Azzeroz wrote:
Hello @Jix_91,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for this build, I really appreciate.

I would like to ask you if it is possible to mirror some parts of your Standard gear.
Like: Amulet, Shield and boots.

I haven't found an equivalent of your gear on forbiddentrove.com

Thanks.

Hi,

surely - I have not put the items into the shop as they are used in my build. If you are interested in mirroring them we can work that out! Just send me a PM here or on discord! :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Hey I'm not really enjoying Heist and was thinking about getting this going on Standard. I have all of my Delerium gear from when I made this on 3.10. I bought all the Mediums I could and crafted them (25% increased instead of 35%) have everything else outside of some mana reserve jewels. Is this possible with a Guardian still? As that is what I did on 3.10 and so I have a level 99 Guardian. Just not sure what the tree would look like or if it's just straight up not doable anymore. I have it sorta up and running if you want to look at my character and let me know. I feel pretty unkillable but the damage is ass.

Edit: Don't mind the flasks I haven't changed them yet. This was originally PS Heraldry.
Last edited by KanameChidori on Oct 4, 2020, 2:32:23 AM
"
KanameChidori wrote:
Hey I'm not really enjoying Heist and was thinking about getting this going on Standard. I have all of my Delerium gear from when I made this on 3.10. I bought all the Mediums I could and crafted them (25% increased instead of 35%) have everything else outside of some mana reserve jewels. Is this possible with a Guardian still? As that is what I did on 3.10 and so I have a level 99 Guardian. Just not sure what the tree would look like or if it's just straight up not doable anymore. I have it sorta up and running if you want to look at my character and let me know. I feel pretty unkillable but the damage is ass.

Edit: Don't mind the flasks I haven't changed them yet. This was originally PS Heraldry.

Scion is definitely more damage than guardian. You only have 6 clusters with 25% so your damage is going to be low. maybe put in a headhunter and get carried by that damage. outside of that 35% jewels make a huge difference in defense/offense. with scion you probably want a legacy timeless jewel and get a shield with es on block. if you have more specific questions lmk.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Oh this runs 3 Voices and 9 Mediums...that explains a lot. I just looked at the POB. Okay then I'll get on those. I don't mind lower damage (20mil vs 60mil or whatever it would be) vs much higher defenses, since I'm not the best player mechanically. I originally used a LL version and tried to change it as best I could, they said to use 2 Voices so I did. I do have 3 5 sockets so I guess I should do that.

I'm not sure how to path, I would just get rid of the Arcane Focus and Will tree? Also do I even need the small clusters? If I just put mana reserve jewels with ES and whatnot.
Last edited by KanameChidori on Oct 4, 2020, 3:22:14 AM
"
KanameChidori wrote:

I'm not sure how to path, I would just get rid of the Arcane Focus and Will tree? Also do I even need the small clusters? If I just put mana reserve jewels with ES and whatnot.

just get clusters they are better than any node on tree - you just need all reduced mana reserved nodes on tree.

yeah just es/-1rmr
Just as a heads up on price range. One of the voices which is 1 small passive 3 jewel sockets current costs 1.5mirrors in heist and we need 3 of them.
"
THE_HUSBAND wrote:
Just as a heads up on price range. One of the voices which is 1 small passive 3 jewel sockets current costs 1.5mirrors in heist and we need 3 of them.

If you would have looked at the basic pob you would have seen it has voices 5 in there... not quite as expensive :)
Do you think this build will work with Death's Oath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info