[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

where do you do maintance your endurance charge ? i tried the call to arm setup but seems not to able to maintance full endurance charge
Can you do a leveling tree on where to go first.
"
weoilikeher wrote:
where do you do maintance your endurance charge ? i tried the call to arm setup but seems not to able to maintance full endurance charge

from Cluster jewels, u get endurance charge on block

"
Can you do a leveling tree on where to go first.

Sure ill add to the guide
Last edited by igorkugan on Aug 19, 2020, 9:12:50 PM
since pob updated "max hit" warcry and maybe fist of war ( did they ?) can you update the pob ? Mine setup have around the same dps as yours with my confirguration but i dont know how to get to 100m + ( i have 13m bleed dps while yours is around 10-11m ish, since i dont go for bleed duration)
"
weoilikeher wrote:
since pob updated "max hit" warcry and maybe fist of war ( did they ?) can you update the pob ? Mine setup have around the same dps as yours with my confirguration but i dont know how to get to 100m + ( i have 13m bleed dps while yours is around 10-11m ish, since i dont go for bleed duration)

Sorry didn't understand your question, by the way, I use the POB Fork if u use a different one I don't know but on mine, there's no update. to "fix" de damage you have to disable the fist of war and add the damage urself.
"
igorkugan wrote:
"
weoilikeher wrote:

Sorry didn't understand your question, by the way, I use the POB Fork if u use a different one I don't know but on mine, there's no update. to "fix" de damage you have to disable the fist of war and add the damage urself.

ye i was using the pob fork too and they have a "max hit" warcry option so maybe if u can look into that. The damage is fine if i just switch to your weapon :D Also i only have around 5-6% mana reserve (with lv4 enlighten) to play with while seems like you have like 9-10%. Would you mind taking a look ?
Last edited by weoilikeher on Aug 20, 2020, 10:24:33 PM
"
weoilikeher wrote:
"
igorkugan wrote:
"
weoilikeher wrote:

ye i was using the pob fork too and they have a "max hit" warcry option so maybe if u can look into that. The damage is fine if i just switch to your weapon :D Also i only have around 5-6% mana reserve (with lv4 enlighten) to play with while seems like you have like 9-10%. Would you mind taking a look ?

to use circle of guilty only if u have enlighten 4, until u get it use an essence worm ring with pride on it.

ye but in pob when i have enlighten 4 i only have 6% unreserve
Very nice build^^ Sitting at 42M dps on and 30ish ex budget on gear in Pob Fork without any special Mods added 7k life 90% phys reduction max block^^

and four of these

did everything ingame with this build 0 problems can even do 100% delirium maps
Last edited by Tobinator on Aug 21, 2020, 12:30:08 PM
My damage very very low, Even worse than my 2hand axe bleed char
Pls check my char a bit and give some tips, ty so much bros

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BETTERPC/characters
Char: HarvestSup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info