[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

How do you deal with ailments with this build? Is it worth trying to fit in a Purity of Elements with a Enlighten 4? Would also simplify gearing.

"
iolum wrote:
How do you deal with ailments with this build? Is it worth trying to fit in a Purity of Elements with a Enlighten 4? Would also simplify gearing.

That's simple, i don't. 😎

You can get some on jewels and one/two on a flask if you're willing to sacrifice damage/mov speed.
Couple days and about 3ex in and build is feeling real good. Using Split Arrow to clear and Frenzy for single target. The only thing is the damage is still feeling a bit off. I haven't invested anything into Jewels yet which is next, but as far as gear goes, would OP mind taking a look and seeing what to upgrade first? I'm assuming it's going to be ammy/belt, but wanted a second opinion. Going to get Watcher's Eye next more than likely. Sitting on about 10ex still so I'm good to go where needed.
"
wgdvs wrote:
Couple days and about 3ex in and build is feeling real good. Using Split Arrow to clear and Frenzy for single target. The only thing is the damage is still feeling a bit off. I haven't invested anything into Jewels yet which is next, but as far as gear goes, would OP mind taking a look and seeing what to upgrade first? I'm assuming it's going to be ammy/belt, but wanted a second opinion. Going to get Watcher's Eye next more than likely. Sitting on about 10ex still so I'm good to go where needed.

Not OP but Aspect of the Spider is a goal, best on amulet. A Helmet with lab enchant is also important (dmg per frenzy charge). Circle of fear with +cold dmg per frenzy charge. A belt with free suffix for benchcraft lucky crits while focusing. Annoint Amulet
"
30Creptus wrote:

Hopeshredder is addictive, the speed feels so good. You're cursed forever after you play it once.

Well, I must admit, Soulthirst on flicker after flask duration changes and new 50% flask duration jewel feels pretty damn good in Scourge. I might be cursed with this one too, if latency issues will be fixed and flask duration won't be nerfed in next league...
Listed cluster setup and couple links for better gear.
A pretty nice build. Straight forward fun one.
I still have some trouble with one shots with my 4k3 hp but working on it
I'm selling a Hopeshredder with bow fires 1 additional arrow btw. If anyone needs it 😉
How does this build do vs Sirus? Any videos of mapping or bossing?
"
Dolmur wrote:
How does this build do vs Sirus? Any videos of mapping or bossing?

Ugly vs sirus since of all the degen. No vids, sry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info