3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
klaymored wrote:
Thanks for the build, going good right now. Didn't do hard content yet but I'm sure it's gonna be comfortable.

Wanted to ask how can I craft a cheap weapon upgrade to my current one because I'm feeling like the damage will drop off eventually and since I'm not very good at HC I fear for my character :D

I have this thing:

and have access to ~80 ilvl items, so what could be the next move?

I read everything about the high tier stuff crafting with i84 warlord scepter, but I don't have access to this kind of gear right now.

just use the reforge a item with caster, fire or phys seeeds, thoes you end up using as fertaliser anyways. els you can propperly buy a decent weapon for a few c.
Hello there! After looking for something to level my first 100 it seems like this is right up my alley. I wanna focus on one last build since I dont have a lot of time this league due to hospital work. I already have a leveled jugg that I can respec if anything so just the question is if im not crafting stuff how much do you reckon this build needs to get going and ideal currency to feel good and do end game bosses? thanks again!
"
lexecutioner wrote:
Hello there! After looking for something to level my first 100 it seems like this is right up my alley. I wanna focus on one last build since I dont have a lot of time this league due to hospital work. I already have a leveled jugg that I can respec if anything so just the question is if im not crafting stuff how much do you reckon this build needs to get going and ideal currency to feel good and do end game bosses? thanks again!

i would not recommend doing it on perm sc. since the items currently available for top tier content, is maby 5 ex each vs the same items cost maby 200 ex pr item in perm. anyways getting to lvl 90+ is 10 hours playtime with rotations. with limited knowlege of sc economy, i would assume that all minor items required is max 30 c each and a few exalts for the big items. atm, in HC harvest, you can buy 6l explody chests that was semi mirror tier last league for around 10 ex. and most your items you can make your self. with following the crafting guides, and tips i wrote and the video you can self craft gear(does not have to be as good as mine) on a very low budget. perm leagues, its not possible
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jul 31, 2020, 9:25:15 PM
Finished lvl 100. added a small review of the build video, and im going on a POE Break, if i can solo to lvl 100, farming all maps and bosses over and over. so can you. counting atm 15 Awakener 8 kills. 7 Uber elders, 15 shapers, 25 elders. 2 cortexes, a bunch of the minor. and 35 harvest bosses.

stay hardcore!!!
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jul 31, 2020, 9:30:39 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
lexecutioner wrote:

i would not recommend doing it on perm sc. since the items currently available for top tier content, is maby 5 ex each vs the same items cost maby 200 ex pr item in perm. anyways getting to lvl 90+ is 10 hours playtime with rotations. with limited knowlege of sc economy, i would assume that all minor items required is max 30 c each and a few exalts for the big items. atm, in HC harvest, you can buy 6l explody chests that was semi mirror tier last league for around 10 ex. and most your items you can make your self. with following the crafting guides, and tips i wrote and the video you can self craft gear(does not have to be as good as mine) on a very low budget. perm leagues, its not possible

Hey thanks for the reply. I play just harvest softcore. I think if i sell my stuff i might have at most 20ex i have an explody chest but its not the one for this build (its for blade vortex). I am trying to save some seed crafts so I might try and finally craft something, but if its aggressive crafting (using the discord to seed trade) I dont really have the time for that right now. Anyways Ill read your guide a bit more to see if its something I can do since im just casually playing right now
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
klaymored wrote:
Thanks for the build, going good right now. Didn't do hard content yet but I'm sure it's gonna be comfortable.

Wanted to ask how can I craft a cheap weapon upgrade to my current one because I'm feeling like the damage will drop off eventually and since I'm not very good at HC I fear for my character :D

I have this thing:

and have access to ~80 ilvl items, so what could be the next move?

I read everything about the high tier stuff crafting with i84 warlord scepter, but I don't have access to this kind of gear right now.

just use the reforge a item with caster, fire or phys seeeds, thoes you end up using as fertaliser anyways. els you can propperly buy a decent weapon for a few c.

yea i picked up this scepter for like 5c no where near as good as what we need but works fine in red maps and im only lvl 70 build is strong lol

I crafted chest and a helmet, the rest is thrash, what will you suggest crafting next to benefit more?
thx
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Aug 1, 2020, 10:00:12 AM
"
I crafted chest and a helmet, the rest is thrash, what will you suggest crafting next to benefit more?
thx

your gear looks solid, get glorious vanity next, bth you dont need to recrated my gear to near its tier to be able to do all content easy
dude this build is amazing feels super tanky and delete bosses crafting is not so much complicated and i barely invested 30ex on gear

thanks for your hard Work !

so i am at this point on the scepter crafting (i know it only T2 fire but it good enough for me).

I will do the phys remove/add till T1.

What do i do next the instructions in the guide confused me a little.

Do i just craft fire res (to block it) the aug fire hoping to hit one of the ones listed? Or do i aug caster instead?

Dont want to mess it up as getting that fire value took me about 200 scorched fossils lol.

also any other advice for upgrades please let me know cause i am dying rather fast so not if it just levels or i missed something super important.

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info